Car guys: Anyone here own a Chrysler 300C SRT8?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
I gotta hand it to the Crysler design team, love the wheels.

As far as not doing any modifications...are you sure you don't want to add a supercharger? :D

RoadandTrack.com -- Comparison Tests - Comparison Test: Super Tuners (5/2006)

Are you sure that you should be posting in this thread?

Don't you drive a Prius? :hyper:

:dirty:...at least a CAI...did wonders for bro in laws Charger...and no recalibration required

I don't really consider anything that doesn't require a code flash or significant wrenching a "mod" ... so a CAI could sneak onto the car.

Guest JHatmaker
Are you sure that you should be posting in this thread?

Don't you drive a Prius? :hyper:

Hey I'm doing my part.....

No, I don't drive a Prius. V6 Accord, but before that had an M3 Sedan with DINAN software, intake and exhaust, 18inch CSL wheels, M5 lip spoiler...

A Prius!? Really? :D

Edited by JHatmaker
Guest JHatmaker

No respect at all, I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth.... that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender.

My wife met me at the door the other night in a sexy negligee. Unfortunately, she was just coming home.

My wife wants sex in the back of the car and she wants me to drive.

With my wife I don't get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to 'the best woman a man ever had.' The waiter joined me.

Edited by JHatmaker
Guest clsutton21

Honestly, I never liked how they make their cars as a rip-off of a Rolls Phantom...but I've heard they are good cars.

But who am I to say? I'm ricing in my '06 Sentra Se-R Spec-V. I've only been able to get it up to 124. =( And yes, it was a legal setting. :)

Like this:

2vll3c1.jpg

But only completely stock, with fog lights and without the ridiculous over-sized spoiler and flaming exhaust.

Edited by clsutton21
Guest JHatmaker

Gotta have the Spoiler, with multiple stages built in, literally screwed into the trunk with phillips head screws...

At least your Spec-V is legit. I love seeing those Type R / Spec V / GT-R badges on Corollas, especially with the "port holes".

Where'd you track yours (I assume that "legal" setting you mentioned)? Almost took my M3 down to Barber Motorsports Park in Bham, but sold it when my son was born. Repair costs just got too expensive.

David, next step after an intake:

300Css_5.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHxqtTtbkC57K1kFx208UFrQtuL2g

Guest clsutton21
Gotta have the Spoiler, with multiple stages built in, literally screwed into the trunk with phillips head screws...

At least your Spec-V is legit. I love seeing those Type R / Spec V / GT-R badges on Corollas, especially with the "port holes".

Where'd you track yours (I assume that "legal" setting you mentioned)? Almost took my M3 down to Barber Motorsports Park in Bham, but sold it when my son was born. Repair costs just got too expensive.

It wasn't an official track...just a long stretch of highway in Montana with my GPS monitoring speed.

5ev3wx.jpg

That's legal right?

• Administrator

Hat, the only thing I like in that picture is the wheels. :)

I'm seriously not fond of the wheels that come on the 300C. I may swap them out for something else later. The Viper wheels look good on them from what I'm seeing on other sites.

Guest JHatmaker
WHEW!!!! PIMP Daddy...Aero-trash This must be the Chrysler 300C 24 hours @ Daytona B production class car aka 300C D/B SalonGT

This particular one is by a company called Zakspeed that builds and sells them to private individuals to race in Europe. It's odd out of all the cars to support, they chose the 300. Not that it's a bad car, I just don't think it has the most ideal aerodynamics for racing.

Guest mustangdave
This particular one is by a company called Zakspeed that builds and sells them to private individuals to race in Europe. It's odd out of all the cars to support, they chose the 300. Not that it's a bad car, I just don't think it has the most ideal aerodynamics for racing.

That suka must generate some serious down force...LOL

Guest mustangdave
Reasonable and Prudent, my ass! I bet lots of folks do a minimum of 80 mph, I know I would have the cruise control set.

Shoot... I get HIGH BEAMED by folks when I'm doing 85+MPH....and they have no reluctance to run up on my tail pipes...MORONS...go friggin AROUND