Pass on this info to everyone you know.

PLEASE PASS THIS FAR AND WIDE, THIS WILL BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT

Please read and act, only takes a minute!

On Tuesday, the Senate health committee voted 12-11 in favor of a

two-page amendment courtesy of Republican Tom Coburn that would

require all Members and their staffs to enroll in any new

government-run health plan. It took me less than a minute to sign up

to require our congressmen and senators to drink at the same trough!

Three cheers for Congressman John Fleming of Louisiana !

Congressman John Fleming ( Louisiana physician) has proposed an

amendment that would require congressmen and senators to take the same

healthcare plan they force on us (under proposed legislation they are

curiously exempt).

Congressman Fleming is encouraging people to go on his Website and

sign his petition (very simple - just first, last and email). I have

immediately done just that at:

Please urge as many people as you can to do the same!

If Congress forces this on the American people, the Congressmen should

have to accept the same level of health care for themselves and their

families. To do otherwise is the height of hypocrisy!

Please pass this on!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Done and I agree. If they are going to force this crap down our throats, they too should have to use this plan.

Personally, I am hoping the vote doesn't happen until after the 2010 elections, and hopefully, we can get enough conservatives in the Senate to block this mess.

Thanks for the link. Done deal. Voted for the slimeballs to take whatever they give us. You know they won't though. I don't know if I've seen one of these signed petitions work but if there's ever a time it's now. I have forwarded this to everyone I know on PEM. Hope it works!

Guest nokomom

I just called Steve Cohen's office and asked what his stance on this was. The lady I spoke to said she did not know. (surprise) Can't wait to get another goofy response letter back just like the one I received yesterday in the mail. I did state that since he voted for this crap I felt strongly he should take a stand to get Congress under the same crap they stick us with.