Beck vs Obama LOL!!!

Those of you Christians discarding Beck's message because of his flaws really need to study Moses and Aaron. Listen what the man has to say first before you write him off.

However, I do agree with you, dude does cry too damn much. And I cringe and his humor, but it makes him human to me, and thus, more likable.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

It's akin to Christian music and movies: dig the message but I really hate the delivery of the poorly produced numbers. There are some that tell me I have to overlook the production values, that message supercedes quality, but if you can't tell the difference, I can't help you. I long for just one representative of Right side to show real professionalism. Someone who is solid, sure of himself and not relying on emotional outbursts. Beck, Limbaugh and O'reilly certainly keep you tuned in, because anything less will surely put most to sleep. I understand their anger, but I want more/better.

I want more puppies and unicorns with free hugs and soft serve ice cream when I'm told about all the BS "our" (LOL) government is doing. Seriously, aren't there other things to worry about than the delivery?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Drewsett

My issue with Beck is not that I don't agree with some of his arguments. I just always remember that Beck is really in this for...

THE MONEY!!!

Beck, O'Reilly, and Limbaugh are all cut from the same cloth. They FIERCELY "debate" their views because it's good for ratings. Those that agree watch and go Heck YES! Those that disagree still watch and then go Wow that(those) guy(s) is(are) idiot(s). Either way the broadcasters win.

And don't kid yourself about Beck ever being in a position to be elected, he is far too polarizing a figure...Al Franken x 100

My issue with Beck is not that I don't agree with some of his arguments. I just always remember that Beck is really in this for...

THE MONEY!!!

Sure, but Beck now has plenty of wealth. His book sales alone make him a millionaire several times over.

So he has "made his" and could simply duck out if he chose. I think some folks like Beck, Limbaugh, even lesser personalities like O'Reilly, Bortz, etc really may continue past a certain point because of what they believe in, rather than just for the money. I believe Lou Dobbs in in this class, too, if not the epitome of it.

But power and ego also figure in, not denying that.

And don't kid yourself about Beck ever being in a position to be elected, he is far too polarizing a figure...Al Franken x 100

Yeah, totally agree with that.

Plus I think he has a chance of snapping and needing a rubber room

- OS

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hyaloid

Aren't we all in it for the money? I enjoy getting paid for my work, how about you? Does the fact that he makes a pant load of money make his points more or less salient?

Doesn't he have a daily radio show thru the week? I bet his Knox weekend show will be recorded. Maybe even a best of the week compilation. Not that that matters, as the only thing it would affect someone is if you wanted to call in.

Yeah, must be something like that, as he does indeed have mon-fri daily 3 hour show, just like Rush.

- OS

No. He's flying into Knoxville and performing from my basement. The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.

Beck vs. Obama - hmm...

Two Sellouts of different types - but sellouts nonetheless...

And really? Who cares? On one side is a fellow who cried crocodile tears, and the other is a politician. Woo.

Beck makes $ off this... well, at least he is an entrepreneur...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Catdaddy

Some years from now, beck will no longer be hailed as a conspiracy theorist or an idiot, but as a prophet.

He IS a hoot to watch, but you gotta get the EXTREME level of sarcasm.

He DOES get to the scary stuff and hidden agenda items first, it would seem.

I read his books and listen almost every day. A true Patriot and lover of liberty.

Nutty as a fruitcake.

Guest archerdr1

Hey, I like the guy. So what if he totally degrades the leftists...not that they need help, but it is SO MUCH FUN!!! My day is not complete if I don't get my Limbaugh, hannity, levin, Ingram, beck fix! (All on my local talk radio station!!!) Boortz is on there too, but I hardly ever get to listen to him (working two jobs) and there are a few points I disagree with him on too, so it is not too disappointing for me to miss him.