Christmas PIF Thank You

brooksjr

I received a card from one of the recipiants of your generosity today so I thought I would pass along what it says. I did not put any names other than TGO on anything I sent out but did have a return address on the envelopes. I will type it exactly as it is except anything in parenthesis.

Dear TNgunowners.com,

Words really cannot express how humbled we were to receive your unexpected gift! Both Sean and I cried, we simply do not feel worthy of such generosity. Thank you, thank you, thank you! We hope that you all will have a blessed Christmas & a wonderful New Year. You have truly blessed us.

Very Sincerely-

The $#%%^@ Family(I'm not giving out the last name)

Sean, Krista, & Audrey

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again i am typing it exactly as it is written:

The greatest present that a parent can receive is to be able to give their children happiness. You have given that to us. Thank you for being Santa Claus for our children.

God Bless You!

Merry Christmas!

Words cannot express the thanks we owe you and all the TGO for your kindness. Merry Christmas to you and yours from me and mine.

every member of the family signed the card even the children(they even sent a family picture).

guys you all did a great job by making the Christmas of '09 one to remember for alot of families especially the children.

• 3 weeks later...

another one.

All of the kindness from tngunowners allowed my three children to have Christmas gifts they would have otherwise done without. Your generosity and kindness were an awesome blessing and is greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless.

y'all will also be glad to know that this woman has also found a job that she starts in 2 weeks. i'm just glad that we could help this family thru their hard times and allow them to enjoy Christmas.

Once again I hope that I can help out with next years Christmas gift to the community.

This is the kind of thread that will bring tears to your eyes because of the hospitality and the kind hearts that drive our brethren.

• 3 weeks later...

A fellow TGO member sent this to me today to share with the rest of you. It is a card thanking you all for your generosity at Christmas. It comes from one of the families we helped.

untitled.jpg

On a side note I plan on doing the Christmas PIF bigger and better this year. I will need some help with keeping track of the money so I'm giving you 9 months or so to decide if you want to help me out.:D I also want to thank the ones that helped this year and a special thanks to those of you who donated.