TGO Meet 2008?

Guest Verbal Kint

Well we do have squirrels who use the bird bath too. I don't think they take baths, but they do drink from it. Bird size ranges from titmouse (great name for a bird) to chicken. I don't know why the hen took up with us.

BTW, today I spent a fair amount of time at the place where they make the explosive that is used in C-4 (that is used in claymores). I tried to get samples, but they said no.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint

BTW, today I spent a fair amount of time at the place where they make the explosive that is used in C-4 (that is used in claymores). I tried to get samples, but they said no.

I've gotten "high" more than once, handling the claymores, when we receive/issue shipments. The vapors alone, in conjunction with actually handling them without gloves (supposed to wear them... but time and availability sometimes prohibits using them), will make your head spin. The older they are, the stickier they get inside their bandoliers, and you have to peel them out. Contact high, ftw!

The perks of being a munitions inspector. :)

Me too...

And I sleep well at night with the knowledge that both parts are doing their job.

Well... honestly... to accurately warn visitors to my house, it would have to look like this:

warning_sign.jpg

And I think it loses it's effectiveness at that point. :)

Guest Phantom6
Well... honestly... to accurately warn visitors to my house, it would have to look like this:

warning_sign.jpg

And I think it loses it's effectiveness at that point. :)

No, no, no. If you are going with the cat then it would have to look something like this-

warning_sign02.jpg

Guest Phantom6

My neighbor's houses have been broken into and robbed but the BG's have left mine alone. Not exactly sure why cause I don't have a catchy sign. I just have a B-27 similar to this hanging on the door of the storage building at the end of my carport along with a motion activated light that comes whenever someone enters the carport-

b275075-1.jpg

It seems to convey the same message that my old "Tresspassers will be shot- Survivors will be shot again" sign but without offending the sensibilities of the liberal anti-guners in the area. :)