You might be an ammo Addict If

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do your regular shopping at a Wal Mart that is an hour away, because the one that is only 10 minutes away doesn't carry much ammo.

I make this drive regularly, whether I buy any ammo when I go or not, just so I can look to see what kinda ammo is in stock. My favorite one is an hour and a half away, so I don't go there as often. Yup, I only make that trip about once a month or so. I also have another favorite secret Wal Mart ammo location but I can't give out any information on that one as it may give too many clues to it's location. And yes, I would only post ammo reports after I had bought all the stock, it's bad of me to do that on such a friendly forum, but I can't help this sickness. :)

You do your regular shopping at a Wal Mart that is an hour away, because the one that is only 10 minutes away doesn't carry much ammo.

I make this drive regularly, whether I buy any ammo when I go or not, just so I can look to see what kinda ammo is in stock. My favorite one is an hour and a half away, so I don't go there as often. Yup, I only make that trip about once a month or so. I also have another favorite secret Wal Mart ammo location but I can't give out any information on that one as it may give too many clues to it's location. And yes, I would only post ammo reports after I had bought all the stock, it's bad of me to do that on such a friendly forum, but I can't help this sickness. :)

Now locating every walmart within an hour of Columbia, TN.....processing.....processing.....reporting 2,000,369,000 walmarts within 80 miles.......error....error......

Now locating every walmart within an hour of Columbia, TN.....processing.....processing.....reporting 2,000,369,000 walmarts within 80 miles.......error....error......

Those that would actually dig up that kinda info in search of ammo are the real addicts. I'm bettin there's quite a few on here who would. :)

Guest Catdaddy
If you scrounge around at the range, and try to find EVERY piece of brass you fired that day!........you might be an ammo addict... ;)

You go to the range every time there's a CCP class to pick up brass...

You leave the range after a day of shooting, and rush to the bench to reload the brass you just came home with...

I have 750 rds. of 9mm and don't even have a 9mm, feel like a squirrel stocked up on acorns.

I do crawl around on the range floor and friends yard like a crack head searching for a dropped rock.;)

Ruger Armorer Mini 14/GP 100-Bob Wood

LEO Training School Firearms Instructor /FBI trained

Edited by SkunkSlayer
I have 750 rds. of 9mm and don't even have a 9mm, feel like a squirrel stocked up on acorns.

Collected 1000rds of 45acp the last few months. Poor little ammo just sitting there all alone, staring at me with those big brass eyes asking when? I felt so bad that I just had to buy a Brand New Shiny 45 acp. :P:lol:

Collected 1000rds of 45acp the last few months. Poor little ammo just sitting there all alone, staring at me with those big brass eyes asking when? I felt so bad that I just had to buy a Brand New Shiny 45 acp. :D:)

I need to do the same as you did and buy me something to feed my ammo stash to. Can't decide on a 9mm pistol.

Guest Dean Wormer

hmmm...

- When you start to worry if the ammo stash is going to go through the floor

- When you stock (read: hide) several thousand rounds of ammo behind/under the couch/bed/other furniture

- Your car has a bit of sag in the back from transporting the twice the car's weight worth of ammo from the show.

- When you start to wonder just how many miles away the flames could be seen if your house ever caught fire

they both collect their brass for reloading. Last empty case to be picked up is claimed by both, A shouting match ensues with both shouting it's mine!! A fight starts and in the middle of the fight the empty round rolls out on to the floor. it's a 40 S&W..:rofl:

:rofl:

No joke,

My son and I walked into Dickson Walmart last night. No one was at the counter in Sporting Goods, so I headed for the ammo case. My son was standing near the counter when "that lady" walked up. Without glancing at me, she says to him...

"Did your dad already shoot that 250 rounds he bought Sunday?"

Then she says to me...

"Looking for 9's or 45's?"

I just grin.

Hello. My name is Bronker, and I crave ammo.

When you go to Walmart and buy ammo you don't have guns, because you want to trade it for ammo you do have guns for...

I've done that...

Hey SkunkSlayer, wanna trade some of that 9mm? I have some .40 I'll trade you.

Edited by mikadosoft
Guest canebreaker

You carry at least 2,000 rounds to the range, Knowing all will not be shot. But don't have enough to sale to others. Thinking of other uses for steel and alum. cases.