Determining Shotgun pattern in Knoxville area

chemprof

I didn't want to hijack another recent post, but am also interested in finding out the pattern for my new turkey field shottie. Need a place in the Knoxville area. Might do skeet/trap someday but right now just need to pattern the gun. Also have some shotshell in 45 LC that I wouldn't mind shooting as well. Any places you guys know that I could do one or both? :confused:Thanks in advance...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Norris range.

You'll need to take cardboard boxes or something for your targets, as shortest target stands are 50 yards.

Although the pistol range has same type plywood backstops, you can probably get away with shooting shottie there if no one else is using them.

Although, on second thought, since you can blow big single holes in the backstops from close range, maybe you should use cardboard boxes with your targets on them...you can bring them flat, and tape 'em together when you get there.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.