NRA LICENSE PLATES ARE IN!

Guest BEARMAN

Guest BEARMAN

Just received my new NRA license plate today, they just came in yesterday.

Now we "gun owners" can show our support for the Second Amendment in another venue. :cool:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEARMAN
Ooo....pics? And what's the extra cost for your yearly registration as compared to before you got the "vanity plate"?

I believe it's $25. yearly, in addition to whatever your county charges for tags...but don't hold me to that, as they pro rated mine...still had a few months left to go on my old tags.

I believe a portion goes to support the NRA.

I haven't figured out how to post pics on here yet, it won't let me copy and paste, like I normally would do, however, they have the NRA seal in the center with letters and numbers on either side, and Tennessee in bold across the top.

Guest HexHead

You got the plate? I got a letter yesterday saying mine would be sent to the County Clerk's office by the 28th. I wonder if I have to go to the Howard School Building to get it? Mine's number 146.

I sent in the $35 for it like a year and a half ago.

Guest Sgt. Joe

I like it ! and may put one on the wifes car. :death:

Personally I am not ready to give up my Iraq' Freedom Vet tag that I have so far seen zero others of here in my area.....I also have a very Kick A&& number on it.:D

But I sure do like those they are nice and sharp looking and it is good to be able to support the NRA in such a way.:)

Guest HexHead

But I sure do like those they are nice and sharp looking and it is good to be able to support the NRA in such a way.:cool:

Technically, you're not supporting the NRA directly with the fee. It goes to youth shooting programs in TN. :rolleyes:

Guest HexHead

Picked mine up Monday last week. In Nashville you have to go to the County Clerks office in Metro Center on Mainstream Dr.

Gave me a good excuse to have lunch at Neely's since I was there. :screwy:

Guest BEARMAN
What about all of the guys that say something like that is only an invitation for someone to break into your car?

Personally, I don't buy that for a minute. I have had NRA, GOA and a Sig sticker on my car for years with no problems.

Me too, Volzfan...For 25 + years I have had an NRA, Beretta, Winchester and several other decals at various times, and have never had one lick of trouble like they describe...maybe they are all just a wee bit squeamish and paranoid about displaying their God given second amendment rights to the PC crowd! :blush:

For me...I say the more, the merrier! :cheers:

Maybe thats why the left leaning media thinks we gun owners are few in number...when actually, the opposite is true!

BTW...I still fly an Old Glory sticker...since before, and after 9/11!!! :usa:

Guest David Waldrip

Eapking, sorry to be the bearer of bad news: 150 Washingtion.

Link here.

But I've got the same question as you: has anyone else in Shelby gone to get their's yet?

-David