Doctors Office Posted

My doctor has saved my life...I'm not losing her and going through the hassle to find another good doc that my insurance will pay for. And the office is improperly posted, but I'll just leave it in the car for the 30-45 mins 4 times per year.

You've got to pick and choose your battles...yes it's legal, but the hospital police will hassle the hell out of you and the doc may cancel/drop you for the problems. Not worth it in that situation....especially if you have a great doctor.

+1000

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of dr office. I have been to st thomas numerous times and have to go there again tuesday. I have not seen it posted on the entrance where I go in so does anyone know if any of the other doors are posted I have never noticed any signs at any of them but I could be wrong.

It bothers me that you want to flame me, but some intensionly would carry and take the chance that you would lose your permit and lose your doctor and would probably make the news. I am sorry that I am the stupid one.

Bob T

Guest Broomhead
Speaking of dr office. I have been to st thomas numerous times and have to go there again tuesday. I have not seen it posted on the entrance where I go in so does anyone know if any of the other doors are posted I have never noticed any signs at any of them but I could be wrong.

Yes they have postings at the entrances that you drive in, i.e the red light where you turn in on Harding/West End. If you mean the St Thomas in Nashville, that is.

Edited by Broomhead
Guest Tn.Mitch
My doctor has saved my life...I'm not losing her and going through the hassle to find another good doc that my insurance will pay for. And the office is improperly posted, but I'll just leave it in the car for the 30-45 mins 4 times per year.

You've got to pick and choose your battles...yes it's legal, but the hospital police will hassle the hell out of you and the doc may cancel/drop you for the problems. Not worth it in that situation....especially if you have a great doctor.

The same for me,my Doc knows I carry,because im wearing a Milt SparksVM2 holster on right side,and a extra mag pouch on left side.When I have to take off my cover shirt,for blood pressure check or whatever,he sees the stuff empty,because I lock my gun and extra mag in car.He doesent coment about the holster and I dont either.Just the right thing to do IMO...for me