Totally Useless Knowledge

Guest jackdm3

Guest jackdm3

From the faucet, hot water has a lower pitch than cold.

Cat urine glows under blacklight.

You park on a driveway, you drive on a parkway.

The body's strongest muscle is the tongue.

No matter how many times you go to or avoid a CC/OC thread, they'll always be around.

It takes 7 shuffles to completely mix a deck.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing harder to avoid than a CC/OC thread is a "caliber wars" thread.

Edit: I thought of another:

Neither religion or politics can be discussed in a calm, rational manner.

J.

Edited by Jamie

No matter how many times you go to or avoid a CC/OC thread, they'll always be around.

Know what else glows under a blacklight? Highlighters!!! And you thought I was gonna say somethin else. :poop:

Seriously though...The dashes on the highway are as long as your car.

Why are there handicapped spots at a skating rink?

Why do drive through ATM's have braille on them?

Edited by gnmwilliams
Guest mustangdave

Seriously though...

Why are there handicapped spots at a skating rink?

Why do drive through ATM's have braille on them?

These are easy...FEDERAL LAW...

Guest BEARMAN

A nod is as good as a wink...to a blind mule. :blink:

Abe Lincoln is the only president on a U.S. coin whos profile faces to the right...all the other presidents face to the left...:rock:

Guest jackdm3

A black friend told me that ten years ago and I found it interesting. It left me wondering why the Mint would put Lincoln in his own category, alone. Can someone find us the story of the outcasting on Snopes or something? Sounds like punishment for the Emancipation.

Guest bkelm18
A black friend told me that ten years ago and I found it interesting. It left me wondering why the Mint would put Lincoln in his own category, alone. Can someone find us the story of the outcasting on Snopes or something? Sounds like punishment for the Emancipation.

The person commissioned by President Roosevelt to design the Lincoln penny based it off of a photo of President Lincoln taken in 1864. In the photo, Lincoln faces the right.

The 2005 nickel shows Jefferson facing to the right as well.

Guest Caveman

The tongue is not the strongest muscle in the body, the Messeter is. The tongue is said to be the strongest set of muscles, but the strongest single muscle is the Messeter (the muscle you use to chew) It is a common misconception because people don't realize that the tongue is comprised of many sets of muscles.

Guest jackdm3
The tongue is not the strongest muscle in the body, the Messeter is. The tongue is said to be the strongest set of muscles, but the strongest single muscle is the Messeter (the muscle you use to chew) It is a common misconception because people don't realize that the tongue is comprised of many sets of muscles.

That's what I meant by "Useless" knowledge!