M&P9c Range Report

Bubbatn

So me and my dad ran to Maryville yesterday, and I decided to take along my new(to me) M&P9c to test out for the first time. We swang by Gunny's and got all registered up and down to the firing range we went. My dad and I shot a total of 85 rounds(50 Blazer Brass and 35 WWB) and didn't have the first hiccup. I really love this gun, I was lucky enough to be able to try one out before I bought mine(Thanks m&pc9!) , and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Also, A little "blurp" about S&W customer service. When I bought this gun, It didn't have the two other replaceable backstraps(small or large), so I shot S&W an email asking if they could send them to me, the next day or so I got a reply back requesting my mailing address and said they would get them in the mail right away...no questions asked. Just got home from my dads tonight and they have already gotten here. So needless to say, they get a +1 for that!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 on the M&P 9c. It is a great little auto and very accurate. I added a Hogue slip on grip to mine, it really help anchor the gun when executing rapid fire double taps. (The small slip on grip, with 2 finger grooves.) The base plate finger extensions are also a must.

Guest proudsuthrner
If you haven't already done it, call S&W and ask them about the mag extensions, they will more than likely send them to you for free. That's how I got mine.

And I agree; the M&P9c is one of my favorite carry weapons.

mag extensions is somthing that i am considering so i can use something other than a 10rnd mag. so it was pretty simple right?

So me and my dad ran to Maryville yesterday, and I decided to take along my new(to me) M&P9c to test out for the first time. We swang by Gunny's and got all registered up and down to the firing range we went. My dad and I shot a total of 85 rounds(50 Blazer Brass and 35 WWB) and didn't have the first hiccup. I really love this gun, I was lucky enough to be able to try one out before I bought mine(Thanks m&pc9!) , and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Also, A little "blurp" about S&W customer service. When I bought this gun, It didn't have the two other replaceable backstraps(small or large), so I shot S&W an email asking if they could send them to me, the next day or so I got a reply back requesting my mailing address and said they would get them in the mail right away...no questions asked. Just got home from my dads tonight and they have already gotten here. So needless to say, they get a +1 for that!

Where did you pick up your 9c? I'm thinking of getting a .40 in the same model, but am still price shopping.

Sorry, Didn't get any pics while at the range(i'm still working on my accuracy...haha). But here is the pic I took of the gun after I got it...

IMG_0350.jpg

You mean you can't fire strong-hand while shooting the camera with your weak hand? WIMP...DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY. :D

Where did you pick up your 9c? I'm thinking of getting a .40 in the same model, but am still price shopping.

I bought mine used from a fellow TGO'er. :D

You mean you can't fire strong-hand while shooting the camera with your weak hand? WIMP...DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY. :bowrofl:

Not quite yet...haha. This is my first gun. Give me a few times at the range and i'll see what I can come up with. :bowrofl:

Guest Eagle One

Great choice. I bought a M&P9C about a year ago and I really like it. Mine is my daily carry but I swap it once in a while with my Ruger SP101 .357. Both of the guns are way more accurate that I am. I fire it at least 3 times a month and the only ammo that I have ever had a problem with is the range ammo that they have been having several problems with.....

I bought mine used from a fellow TGO'er. :D

Not quite yet...haha. This is my first gun. Give me a few times at the range and i'll see what I can come up with. :D

I sold mine to a fellow TGO'er a few month's back. I wonder if you got mine?

Guest don_m

If you want to take your m&p from great to incredible, look into a Burwell trigger job. About $100 if you send it in, or if you're up for it the directions are on his web site. Trigger is a little lighter, a lot smoother, and stacking is gone.

If you want to take your m&p from great to incredible, look into a Burwell trigger job. About $100 if you send it in, or if you're up for it the directions are on his web site. Trigger is a little lighter, a lot smoother, and stacking is gone.

You can do this for around 55 bucks and not have to ship it off.