Obama wants Clinton Gun Ban

Guest hancadam

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clownsdd

Over a year old yea, but still relative. "Some recent Mexican army and police confrontations with drug cartels have resembled small-unit combat, with cartels employing automatic weapons and grenades,"

Since grenades are already outlawed for use by us common folk, that would seem to point to the banning being useless.

One thing about it, he hasn't changed his mind. Just using the other hand.

Not so sure you're right about that one AR. It would burn a lot of political capital for losing results. Even if he is a Muslim Nazi Dictator that wants to enslave the entire country, he's smart enough to see that the mere threat of a ban turned guns into the most recent nationwide fad.

If he's not smart enough, I doubt that it would get thru congress. One thing we can count on... politicians are much more concerned with their sorry hides than anything else. Voting for a gun ban is a good way to get kicked off the gravy train.

That idiot's going to do what he feels like anyway. Look at the Health Care debacle. He knows the people don't want this and he outright said that if the American people don't like it that is what elections are for. He probably already knows he's a one term guy and that makes him a loose canon. We can't count on him trying to save political face.

That idiot's going to do what he feels like anyway. Look at the Health Care debacle. He knows the people don't want this and he outright said that if the American people don't like it that is what elections are for. He probably already knows he's a one term guy and that makes him a loose canon. We can't count on him trying to save political face.

But we can count on the Dems in Congress. They have a lot to lose (especially Pelosi). Obama's smart enough to know any anti-gun legislation won't get far within his own party.

Let's look at the health care debacle. They haven't been able to get that done, and they owned the friggin' government for a year. The gun thing would be as tough or tougher.

The people we have to worry about are the ones that have always been there, and will continue to be there long after Obama is gone.

Guest BEARMAN
He probably already knows he's a one term guy and that makes him a loose canon. We can't count on him trying to save political face.

Hopefully, one and DONE! :D

Guest mikedwood

I don't like it. I don't like it at all.

I don't think it will work this time and if they start I have banfirearms.com up my sleeve.

Guest 6.8 AR

I still say he will go for this when the timing is right, and when we're not watching. He

is a delusional, narcissistic idealogue, just like other despots in recent history. He could care less about a second term. He thinks as if passing his agenda, another term won't be necessary, and then he will be the real boss.

I still say he will go for this when the timing is right, and when we're not watching. He

is a delusional, narcissistic idealogue, just like other despots in recent history. He could care less about a second term. He thinks as if passing his agenda, another term won't be necessary, and then he will be the real boss.

Could be. I'm just thinking the timing will never be right.

Guest malv1

He won't be able to sneak this through... My fellow Dems who aren't completely remedial will not allow it.. It is the so called "progressives" that are the ones who think the world would be better if all the legal law abiding gun owners were not allowed to have them.

I'm no Obama supporter, but what's posted above it false - Obama never said that.

FactCheck.org: Did Obama say the National Anthem conveys a "war-like message" and should be swapped for something such as "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing"?

Obama Explains Why He Doesn't Salute the Flag - Urban Legends

There are plenty of things to get upset about without falling for stuff like this...

I'm no Obama supporter, but what's posted above it false - Obama never said that.

FactCheck.org: Did Obama say the National Anthem conveys a "war-like message" and should be swapped for something such as "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing"?

Obama Explains Why He Doesn't Salute the Flag - Urban Legends

There are plenty of things to get upset about without falling for stuff like this...

Then I retract it. I didn't check the source... I should have, sorry guys. I still think he is a loose cannon. (pun intended)

obama is in over his head, even he has to know that....

Tend to agree.

He may be ultimately unwise, but he's not terminally stupid either.

I'd wager that in his heart of hearts, he has a keen sense that his entire presidency could crash and burn. I'd also postulate that history's view of his presidency is as important to him as the actual commonweal of the populace.

I think some of O's arrogance is being tempered by the possibility that history may see Jimmy Carter as George Washington in comparison to his own tenure.

- OS

Guest 6.8 AR
Could be. I'm just thinking the timing will never be right.

You may be right about the timing. It may never be right since so many democrats are running like rats off the deck of "Ship Obama". And all the

others who voted for him are seeing what they actually voted for. The light of day is beginning to shine on him.

But that is also when those kinds become dangerous. Just don't ever forget the names of Van Jones, Cass Sundstein, David Axelrod, Bill Burton, Valerie Jarret and the other cronies and marxists. Oh, and George Soros. Every one of those are progressives(marxists) and they are all waging a slow steady war on our country. Gun control is a part and parcel to their goal. I would be very happy to see all of them move to France, where they belong.