Securing Our Debt With US Soil?

I hope this is a hoax:

Impeachment Time: Obama Grants Eminent Domain Rights to China to Secure Debt

Impeachment Time: Obama Grants Eminent Domain Rights to China to Secure Debt

The time for partisan bickering just ended. This is as serious as a heart attack. Obama is going to spend so much money, which he intends to get from China via the sale of government backed bonds, that the Chinese apparently don't think he'll be able to make good on them.

So President Obama gave the Chinese eminent domain rights to American land and businesses as collateral - i.e. we don't pay, they now own America.

From Patriot Room.

Because it looks like our wonderful new administration is granting the Chinese eminent domain as collateral for US debts. Yea you read that right. That means when we can no longer pay for all this massive spending the Chinese can call in the loans and take
our
land.

The thought that American citizens and businesses could lose their land as a means of payment is downright scary. I highly doubt ANY American citizen would have voted for Obama if they knew this was coming down the pike.

Live Leak has more details.

Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China
have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA
, as collateral for China's continu
ed purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

This cannot stand. It is traitorous and Obama should be impeached.

UPDATE (March 3, 2009):

World Net Daily contacted the State Department for a comment on the story.

The State Department says there is "no factual basis" to an Internet rumor that went viral

So Clinton went to China to give (still unspecified) assurances that the Obama Administration's blowing of trillions of Chinese-backed tax dollars on pork wouldn't jeopardize the United States' ability to pay the debt. That must have been a pretty tough sell. So, though the State Department denies the claim of grants of eminent domain rights, Clinton reportedly did calm Chinese nerves by earnestly telling them that we would pay the bills, "Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye."

If that is good enough for the ChiComs, it is good enough for me.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know that Snopes admitted to lying when it's convenient for them? They aren't the bastion of truth that everyone thinks they are.

Of course they're not, but I'm certain you can find tons of sources nixing this one. It's pretty preposterous.

Do you have a link to that info?

I did, but no longer. It was on their website. You should be able to search it. Basically, their point was that no website source was 100% reliable for truth. So they post falsehoods to make the point. Kinda wierd thought process IMHO.

I did, but no longer. It was on their website. You should be able to search it. Basically, their point was that no website source was 100% reliable for truth. So they post falsehoods to make the point. Kinda wierd thought process IMHO.

Fist time i saw this story (been awhile), I didn't use snopes. The story is total BS. As I recall, it had to do with Emminent Domain around their embassies only (or something that benign).

Guest 6.8 AR

They can't do it, anyway, regardless of what the Snopes lovers think. Something to do with our sovereignty. We would be giving it up. That would mean the US Constitution

has been dissolved. I don't think even a treaty of some kind , other than a surrender,

would work. That would just mean the above.