People do not notice

I just had to try something last Saturday. It was a nice day and warm, so I went with my wife to Jackson. I open carried my 4513TSW S&W strong side. First we went to IHOP for something to eat, I sat with the gun to the outside of the booth near the front door. Next we went ot Toys R Us and picked up a few things. Then on to Wal Mart where she had some pitcures developed which took over an hour, during this time I looked all around the store. On to the mall for a quick walk around. Not one time all day did anyone even act like they saw a gun, much less say anything. Now back to CC, but it just proves that printing is not an issue. No wonder there is so much crime, the public as a whole is living in la-la land with no idea what is going on around them.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluecanary25

Have OC'd a few times. No panic, no troubles. With a Glock, even.

Get GREAT service wherever I am shopping :up:, except Hardies.

Tastey burgers, but DAAAAAAAAAAAMM are they slooooow!

The mall in Bristol, just barely on the Virginia side, posted for a short time. A number of packers, who regularly shopped there, went to the mall office and complained. The signs came down.

Malls tend to be owned by large corporations who try to make one rule fit all their properties, but if you yell loudly enough they may change their policies.

This might be a good time to write the mall management and explain that considering the recent rash of mall shootings that you won't shop there until you can carry a gun for your own protection, and the protection of your family on their property.

The mall in Bristol, just barely on the Virginia side, posted for a short time. A number of packers, who regularly shopped there, went to the mall office and complained. The signs came down.

The last time I was at the Bristol Mall, which was about 7-8 months ago, it was still posted on the downstairs entrance.

And the Johnson City Mall's silly rules sign is just a no weapons blurb on the code of conduct that doesn't even come close to meeting statutory requirements. I carry in there on the rare occasion that I have to enter the place.

The mall at Jackson is not posted on all doors as required and on the others are not posted correctly.

I just wanted to point out the fact that people do not notice what is going on around them even when is it is their face and to ease HCP holders minds about exposing their weapon as being a non issue.

Now why this drew such childish replies is beyond me. I think I will return to THR now.

FYI the mall in Jackson is posted. It may not meet legal requirements, though. Its in very small type on the large sign that explain the rules of conduct.

I am going to call that mall and make sure they know that their signs are not legally binding. And I am going to tell them what needs to be on them for them to be legal.:devil:

:shrug:

sense of humor, shmense of humor.

Guest canynracer
I am going to call that mall and make sure they know that their signs are not legally binding. And I am going to tell them what needs to be on them for them to be legal.:devil:

:shrug:

sense of humor, shmense of humor.

oh YEAH...well..well...im gonna..well.. OH YEAH, well im gonna get a badge then open carry a Glock .380 :hyper: