Hatch, 5.11 Shooting Gloves?

I haven’t used shooting gloves since I was a cop. But after seeing the pics of that guys hand blown off it made me think about them again. Yea, I know it wouldn’t have totally protected him, but it may have helped.

I would like the best cut resistance while maintaining good dexterity. What do you guys use?

Or what are you LEO’s using as duty or frisk gloves?

Anyone in the MidState stock Hatch, 5.11,... etc?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven’t used shooting gloves since I was a cop. But after seeing the pics of that guys hand blown off it made me think about them again. Yea, I know it wouldn’t have totally protected him, but it may have helped.

I would like the best cut resistance while maintaining good dexterity. What do you guys use?

Or what are you LEO’s using as duty or frisk gloves?

Anyone in the MidState stock Hatch, 5.11,... etc?

I was in Hero-Gear just the other day and they have several different styles of 5.11 gloves, and some Blackhawk gloves, plus at least one or two other brands, but I can't recall which now.

I really like the Oakley gloves. Mechanix Wear has some decent styles as well.

Green Military, Donelson Pike, Nashville, police supply store but open to the public also other interesting items leather, clothing tactical gear.

I went to Greene Military on Lebanon Pike today and picked up a pair of Hatch Street Guard X11’s. They will be great for double duty as shooting and summer motorcycle gloves. Greene’s had a very large selection. I was glad I got to try them all on before making a choice.

I had some real nice Hatch winter driving gloves. And my crazy ex girlfriend lifted them. Then acted like she had bought them years ago.......... everyone knew she was lying but I didn't push it.

I got mine at Greene's too.