another reason to kick illegal immigrants OUT!

Guest canynracer
Ok then, why are the Costner's having to pay for thess illegals taxes if stealing someone's identity for employment is not against the law? Maybe I need to go get some social secerity #'s so I can work some tax free sub-contract jobs. The way I understand it, stealing identity is illegal in any form of the law.
you obviously didnt read my entire response...I agreed with this, I just pointed out the judge said ANYONE
Maybe so, but how would you feel if you were in the Costner's position, and a judge would not prosecute these criminals for breaking the law.
I have been there...lol...and no I dont think the theif that stole MY identity should get a bullet in the head, the system handled it, I am no longer responsible for the debt...and the theif is in prision paying restitution
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canynracer
A judge is nothing more than a political hack...a lawyer that has decided to go into politics. If more of them had to put their own life and limb behind their judgements, they would consider those problems more carefully.

shakespear wasn't wrong when He wrote the opening lines of King Henry VIII.... "First, we kill all the lawyers".

and yet...we vote the judges in...and call the laywers when we are in trouble:rofl:

Guest Boomhower
you obviously didnt read my entire response...I agreed with this, I just pointed out the judge said ANYONE

I thought the very same thing when you responded to my previous post, but wasn't going to say anything about it.......and I saw nowhere in the article where the judge said "ANYONE".....

The interloper in Mr. Costner’s life was Douglas Valdez, according to Ellis. Ellis says Valdez avoided the identity-theft charge because a judge ruled that it was not a crime to use someone’s identity to obtain employment.
.....but I'm not going to be that critical about it.
I have been there...lol...and no I dont think the theif that stole MY identity should get a bullet in the head, the system handled it, I am no longer responsible for the debt...and the thief is in prision paying restitution

Obviously you haven't been in the Costner's situation. Your identity thief is in prison where he belongs but their identify thief is free to steal another identity or continue to use the illegal one that he has since this judge douche bag is to sorry to prosecute......and I don't recall stating that the anyone's identity thief deserve a bullet in the head if you were insinuating that.

Guest canynracer
I thought the very same thing when you responded to my previous post, but wasn't going to say anything about it.......and I saw nowhere in the article where the judge said "ANYONE"..........but I'm not going to be that critical about it.
good point, my bad the "anyone" is implied in the sentence...
Obviously you haven't been in the Costner's situation. Your identity thief is in prison where he belongs but their identify thief is free to steal another identity or continue to use the illegal one that he has since this judge douche bag is to sorry to prosecute.......

She is in custody, the woman that stole Mrs Costners Identity

Police identified Mrs. Costner’s impersonator as Elizabeth Velasco Bautista, who later pleaded guilty to criminal impersonation

But, Mr Costners thief is out after 45 days, on an unrelated charge...so yeah, I see your point...

and I don't recall stating that the anyone's identity thief deserve a bullet in the head if you were insinuating that
no, you said the Judge should...not the thief.....lol...I was just saying that I didnt think anyone deserved a bullet for it :eek:

oh, and for the record, I agree, the judge that let the dude off is an idiot

Guest canynracer

another sad thing here is that the IRS is still not closing the case as fraud...that just sux golfballs....when mine was stolen, cc companies, and my bank refunded, no questions asked

...and the theif is in prision paying restitution

Which we taxpayers get to pay for their new home, food, medical, etc.

My great grandparents came from Italy wanting to be Americans, not hyphenated Italian-Americans. They were processed through Ellis Island. They did not speak English, but they put the effort forth to learn to speak and read English, and wave the American flag. They never sent their money by Western Union back to Milan, committing crimes and then ducking to another city/state with another I.D., or crossing back over the border.

The libs try to say that the illegal immigrants are the same as the italian, irish, german immigrants that came over in the 1900's, and I angrily say that it is not the same! DO NOT COMPARE MY FAMILY WITH BORDER HOPPERS! I take great pride in being American, and being an active part of my community and country. Not some leech sucking the lifeblood of this country back to the Far South.

thats all for now

Guest canynracer
Which we taxpayers get to pay for their new home, food, medical, etc.
umm, he is American....that is what Prision is for...or should we just shoot him?:D
My great grandparents came from Italy wanting to be Americans, not hyphenated Italian-Americans. They were processed through Ellis Island. They did not speak English, but they put the effort forth to learn to speak and read English, and wave the American flag. They never sent their money by Western Union back to Milan, committing crimes and then ducking to another city/state with another I.D., or crossing back over the border.

The libs try to say that the illegal immigrants are the same as the italian, irish, german immigrants that came over in the 1900's, and I angrily say that it is not the same! DO NOT COMPARE MY FAMILY WITH BORDER HOPPERS! I take great pride in being American, and being an active part of my community and country. Not some leech sucking the lifeblood of this country back to the Far South.

thats all for now

In case you didnt read my posts, my family came from Italy as well, illegally, the term WOP means "WithOut Papers" ...my question was, where does it stop...some of the illegals we are talking about have children that are US citizens. Nobody compared them to the Italian immigrants during this discussion (at least that I am aware of) Yes, my families intentions were different, because they came seeking citizenship.

so why not give the illegals work Visas, that way we are getting taxes on the money they owe...if they break the law in any way shape or form (including speeding ticket), then we can take the actions you desire :D

im kidding, lets not re-open the "fix-it" debate...we all have different views on this subject, so we can agree to disagree and go back to discussing guns, its more fun...:)

ok, so Open Carry or Concealed??? Anyone???:lol:

canynracer, I was talking about what I have seen on the news about Hispanic activists comparing Hispanic illegal immigrants to Italian illegal immigrants. I was not talking about any of your previous posts except for the prison comment. I was not aware that the Hispanics listed in the post by Tower were legal, the name of the thread is about kicking illegals out.

I have read your posts, and know you are of Italian heritage. But we are all Americans here!:)

I think you should open AND conceal carry. If open carry doesn't dissuade, superior firepower will help you evade.:D

Guest canynracer
canynracer, I was talking about what I have seen on the news about Hispanic activists comparing Hispanic illegal immigrants to Italian illegal immigrants. I was not talking about any of your previous posts except for the prison comment. I was not aware that the Hispanics listed in the post by Tower were legal, the name of the thread is about kicking illegals out.

I have read your posts, and know you are of Italian heritage. But we are all Americans here!:panic:

I think you should open AND conceal carry. If open carry doesn't dissuade, superior firepower will help you evade.:wall:

no the ones tower posted about were not legal...the one that stole my identity is legal...no prob..

I carry one concealed and one open..just cause I am confused...LMAO

I guess it all comes down to intent. If they're here with the intent just to have a job so they can support their families in other countries, then I say they don't belong here. If they're willing to pack up lock stock and barrel and become AMERICANS then I'm all for them coming and integrating into our society.

If they come here illegally but they want to be Americans, then I say we help them become Americans. If they come here looking for a job....beat it.. go leech off of some other folks, you're in the wrong country.

If thats' an "oppressive environment" then hey..guess what? go take a flying dive at a rolling doughnut.

This country was founded on the principle that folks can come here to have freedoms that other countries don't have. To some, they think that gives them a right to make us a whipping boy. "you owe".

All of the sudden, when we say the free lunch is over, you hear things like "we're creating an oppressive environment" and anything else that they can say to cast us in a bad light.

Our economy might flag a bit when they're gone...but you can bet the farm that if they want to be a part of this country, they'll try to get papers and go the legal route.

Our Economy will improve and as the jobs go begging, more work visas and more folks will be able to be citizens.

things will work out for the better...but like an shot of antibiotics, there has to be a little pain before things get better.

All you people that are here illegally need to get the heck out and go away.

This place is about free enterprise and capitalism. The economy would adjust to the illegal immagrants leaving. someone would fill those jobs.

The Fair Tax would help solve illegals getting a free ride if it was ever implimented.

If you are on my property, trespassing, or in other words, illegally, you need to get off my property or be removed from my property........or.....if you are in my Country, illegally or trespassing, you need to leave my Country or be removed from my Country.

If you are on my property legally, then welcome. If you are in my country legally, then welcome.