another reason to kick illegal immigrants OUT!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hyaloid

Sickening.

The Fair Tax would have eliminated the problem this couple is facing with the IRS... I never thought about that benefit, lessening the impact of identitiy theft.

Guest canynracer

LOL...non-illegals dont commit identity theft...only illegals do:rolleyes:

but yes, there needs to be a rationale solution to the problem...blatenly booting them is not it.

Guest canynracer
30K income?

Sounds like they are way up the food chain from doing "things regular American's don't want to do"! ......

deboning chickens....sounds like something people line up to do

LOL...non-illegals dont commit identity theft...only illegals do:rolleyes:

but yes, there needs to be a rationale solution to the problem...blatenly booting them is not it.

well, I suppose we could just shoot them out of hand..that would bring this problem to a roaring halt...

Noooo..just booting these upstanding folks out, which is what every other country on the planet does at the Very LEAST, would be too rational.

instead we have folks saying "go easy on them..don't kick them out..we owe them something".

thats horse manure. the day I owe people like this something except a swift boot in the a$$, or a bullet, is the day I openly support armed rebellion of our government.

:popcorn:

Guest canynracer

never said we "owe" them...

and for every news article you throw out to show an illegal, I can just as easily search and find the legals...

the dude that just killed people in the mall- legal

columbine- legal

BTK - legal

Virginia tech- Legal

my point is, that I do agree its a prob..but the crime itself is commited by both...lets not give the perception that if we get rid of the illegals, hainess crime will cease to exist.

Guest bkelm18

and for every news article you throw out to show an illegal, I can just as easily search and find the legals...

columbine- legal

BTK - legal

Virginia tech- Legal

my point is, that I do agree its a prob..but the crime itself is commited by both...lets not give the perception that if we get rid of the illegals, hainess crime will cease to exist.

No but it's a damn good step in the right direction.

Guest Verbal Kint

columbine- legal

BTK - legal

Virginia tech- Legal

Illegals are illegal. Period. I know what you're saying, with the above information, but that's irrelevant to the actual subject at hand. Yes, we do need to punish the legal citizens who are offenders. However, the illegals need to get the **** out of our country. Period. Dot. No exceptions.

If you want to become a U.S. citizen, follow the appropriate procedures and paperwork to do so. Prove you will be a beneficial part of our society, and PROVE to us why we should grant you entrance. I no longer think the U.S. should be a safe-haven to anyone and everyone. Lock the borders down. Hunt out the illegals inside our country and get rid of them one way or another. Establish a dead man's zone between the fenced boundaries and actual U.S. soil... and issue a shoot-on-site order to all border agents.

Call me a heartless bastard, if you wish... but I'm sick of the U.S. being bastardized by all of these scavengers.

And, yes, I know the U.S. has many other problems with it's own citizens -- which need to be taken care of as well -- so don't even try to justify these illegals by saying they do more work than our own citizens, or any other bleeding heart BS. Our country is in it's current level of decay due to the pacifist, politically correct, wussies that are in power. We need to take the kid gloves off and solve the damn problems, and tell the politically-correct pacifists to get bent.

:)

Guest bkelm18
Illegals are illegal. Period. I know what you're saying, with the above information, but that's irrelevant to the actual subject at hand. Yes, we do need to punish the legal citizens who are offenders. However, the illegals need to get the **** out of our country. Period. Dot. No exceptions.

If you want to become a U.S. citizen, follow the appropriate procedures and paperwork to do so. Prove you will be a beneficial part of our society, and PROVE to us why we should grant you entrance. I no longer think the U.S. should be a safe-haven to anyone and everyone. Lock the borders down. Hunt out the illegals inside our country and get rid of them one way or another. Establish a dead man's zone between the fenced boundaries and actual U.S. soil... and issue a shoot-on-site order to all border agents.

Call me a heartless bastard, if you wish... but I'm sick of the U.S. being bastardized by all of these scavengers.

And, yes, I know the U.S. has many other problems with it's own citizens -- which need to be taken care of as well -- so don't even try to justify these illegals by saying they do more work than our own citizens, or any other bleeding heart BS. Our country is in it's current level of decay due to the pacifist, politically correct, wussies that are in power. We need to take the kid gloves off and solve the damn problems, and tell the politically-correct pacifists to get bent.

Well said. :)

Guest canynracer
Illegals are illegal. Period. I know what you're saying, with the above information, but that's irrelevant to the actual subject at hand.
it is actually TOTALLY rellevant to this issue, here is the Original post...
guys and girls...for those of you who say that Illegal immigrants aren't really breaking any laws here...they just want to work..

heh.. ok then! how would YOU like to be in this situation?

http://www.citizentribune.com/news/view_sections.asp?idcategory=9&idarticle=7876

...Call me a heartless bastard, if you wish... but I'm sick of the U.S. being bastardized by all of these scavengers.

my point is that there is NO justifications for ANY hainess crime committed, illegal or not. and that is the subject of the thread as stated by the OP....

heartless bastard... :P:rofl:

deboning chickens....sounds like something people line up to do

Funny thing was back when I was a shavetail Lieutenant in the U.S. Army I was making less than 25K a year and jumping out of airplanes. Training to defend my country! Not everyone lines up to do that either! Guess I should have gotten in on the beginning of the chicken deboning boom instead of possibly risking my life and limbs.

Please also note that the illegals didn't always work! They had a workers compensation claim which is also a booming business in the illegal world. I have a little knowledge in that field as well having spent 10 years as a private investigator. So they are only here to work. Steal someones identity to work and then don't even do the work but live on the dole of an insurance claim. Salt of the earth. The further down this road we go, the less and less I can give them any benefit of a doubt. Sorry, just can't. I just can't see how we can allow them to continue to stay here.:)

Guest canynracer
Funny thing was back when I was a shavetail Lieutenant in the U.S. Army I was making less than 25K a year and jumping out of airplanes. Training to defend my country! Not everyone lines up to do that either! Guess I should have gotten in on the beginning of the chicken deboning boom instead of possibly risking my life and limbs.

Please also note that the illegals didn't always work! They had a workers compensation claim which is also a booming business in the illegal world. I have a little knowledge in that field as well having spent 10 years as a private investigator. So they are only here to work. Steal someones identity to work and then don't even do the work but live on the dole of an insurance claim. Salt of the earth. The further down this road we go, the less and less I can give them any benefit of a doubt. Sorry, just can't. I just can't see how we can allow them to continue to stay here.:)

point taken. but as far as this thread is concerned, it is not ONLY illegals stealing identities...I strayed from that with my deboning comment, and for that I apologize.

the overall point is, that YES illegal immigration IS a problem...BUT...even if you shoot them all, build the great wall of the USA, do whatever you think the solution is...crime WILL continue here, because crimes are committed by Americans too.

Guest Verbal Kint

the overall point is, that YES illegal immigration IS a problem...BUT...even if you shoot them all, build the great wall of the USA, do whatever you think the solution is...crime WILL continue here, because crimes are committed by Americans too.

Like I said... the Americans who commit crimes need to be dealt with as well. However, ridding our nation of the infestation of illegal immigrants (read: people who have no right to be here and are leaching off of our society, and committing further crimes) will lessen the crimes committed overall and allow us to then focus all of our attention on our own society and it's problems. You can't fight the battle here at home, if our own borders aren't secure.

You keep turning the table back to Americans and saying "but this" and "but that"... let me put you on the spot and ask you this... do you think we should allow the illegal immigrants to continue crossing our borders? Should we round them up and deport them? Should we sit idly by and do nothing about them, since our society is just as guilty of committing crimes? :)

Guest canynracer
let me put you on the spot and ask you this... do you think we should allow the illegal immigrants to continue crossing our borders? Should we round them up and deport them? Should we idly by and do nothing about them, since our society is just as guilty of committing crimes? :)

Do I think we should allow them to cross our borders? Absolutley NOT.

Should we round them up and deport them? Not sure on this one, I think it would hurt our economy, I think it would absolutley have a negative impact on the economy and farmers. the law breakers, the ones on welfare, the ones that are NOT working, and trying their damdest to fulfill the "American Dream" they came here for...yes, round em up...

Should we idle? no, we shouldnt, we should identify the real working class and make them pay taxes like the rest of us...we should deport those that are not legally taking care of themselves, the ones that are NOT committing crimes like robbery, identity theft, and murder...

there are SOME hard working illegals that have been here for a very long time, they have teenage children that have lived here all of THEIR lives, should they suffer? My great great great grandparents showed up illegally from Italy...am I not American? where does it stop?

I am not saying I have the answers to the problem, but sometimes the suggestions that are thrown out on the board do not seem logical.

Their teenage children are their responsiblity. I would think that if parents were deported then the children would go with them. We need to take the heart strings off this subject.

As my moniker points out, I'm a wee bit conservative but from my reads on the SAVE act currently being worked up by some bi-partisan Congressmen, Heath Schuler being one of them, I'm liking something brought up by a Dem. It doesn't just say your illegal and the jack boots are coming. It is data collection and follow up by homeland security. It also provides for more border security funding. As with most legislation, its being worked on. If they add a bunch of pork to it I wouldn't support it. It may also already have some issues that I haven't seen but on the surface it looks like a first step.

Here is a link for your perusal of some of the basics.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=23279

Guest Boomhower
No but it's a damn good step in the right direction.

BINGO!!!

You are a heartless bastard, and I like you for it.

I've got a question Canyn. Your going back to the OP a lot, where did the "legal" portion that you are talking about come in to play? The OP was concerning illegal immigrants that were stealing local people's idenity and the legal citizens were having to pay for it. WHAT IN THE HELL IS FAIR ABOUT THAT? These illigeals need nothing more than to be booted back to where they came from. They do not deserve anything this country has to offer them. And I don't see how anyone can jusitify saying any different. If they were here legally, then they would be an americian citizen the same as I.

Oh, and it's great to see a judge that thinks idenity theft is not breaking the law just because an illegal person to this great US of A is trying to obtain a job. People like that are the ones that need a bullet to the head.

Guest canynracer
We need to take the heart strings off this subject...

impossible...heart strings are everywhere...hence the attempt of aboloshing the death penalty for some absolute pig worthless peice of meat that thinks it ok to rape and brutally murder a 4 yr old...he should die, not a painless death either...but...Like it or not, "heartstrings" are there, so we will camly lay him down, and painlessly put him to sleep, then eventually he dies...

back to the subject at hand...

/end rant

Guest canynracer

I've got a question Canyn. Your going back to the OP a lot, where did the "legal" portion that you are talking about come in to play? The OP was concerning illegal immigrants that were stealing local people's idenity and the legal citizens were having to pay for it. WHAT IN THE HELL IS FAIR ABOUT THAT?

its not fair, but would it have been fair if an american stole the identity?

Oh, and it's great to see a judge that thinks idenity theft is not breaking the law just because an illegal person to this great US of A is trying to obtain a job. People like that are the ones that need a bullet to the head.

Actually, the judge said its not against the law for ANYONE to steal an identity to gain employment...but yeah, still doesnt make it right and the judge is an idiot, identity theft of any magnitude is a crime committed

but a bullet in the head?? LOL...little harsh.

Do I think we should allow them to cross our borders? Absolutley NOT.

Should we round them up and deport them? Not sure on this one, I think it would hurt our economy, I think it would absolutley have a negative impact on the economy and farmers. the law breakers, the ones on welfare, the ones that are NOT working, and trying their damdest to fulfill the "American Dream" they came here for...yes, round em up...

what do you think its having right now? Try this link to get a better idea of what illegal immigration costs us.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/wm1490.cfm

Should we idle? no, we shouldnt, we should identify the real working class and make them pay taxes like the rest of us...we should deport those that are not legally taking care of themselves, the ones that are NOT committing crimes like robbery, identity theft, and murder...

there are SOME hard working illegals that have been here for a very long time, they have teenage children that have lived here all of THEIR lives, should they suffer? My great great great grandparents showed up illegally from Italy...am I not American? where does it stop?

Your grandparents came here with the intent to BE AMERICAN CITIZENS.

90% of the illegal immigrants come here simply to make more money to send home. they don't care about being Americans. They don't care about following our laws, if they did, they wouldn't break them so readily.

I have no problem with folks coming to America to be Americans. I DO however have a problem with people sneaking into the country to make a buck to send home with no respect to anything that is American. That in itself is a danger to our overall welfare, as well as our moral and economic values.

I am not saying I have the answers to the problem, but sometimes the suggestions that are thrown out on the board do not seem logical.

how about THIS as an answer?

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/wm1487.cfm

Guest Boomhower
its not fair, but would it have been fair if an american stole the identity?

If they were american's they would have already been investigated, found guilty, and punished accordingly, but even still, the OP does not involve american's stealing anything. Only law breaking, illegally present aliens.

Actually, the judge said its not against the law for ANYONE to steal an identity to gain employment...but yeah, still doesnt make it right and the judge is an idiot, identity theft of any magnitude is a crime committed

Ok then, why are the Costner's having to pay for thess illegals taxes if stealing someone's identity for employment is not against the law? Maybe I need to go get some social secerity #'s so I can work some tax free sub-contract jobs. The way I understand it, stealing identity is illegal in any form of the law.

but a bullet in the head?? LOL...little harsh.

Maybe so, but how would you feel if you were in the Costner's position, and a judge would not prosecute these criminals for breaking the law.

Guest canynracer

Your grandparents came here with the intent to BE AMERICAN CITIZENS.

90% of the illegal immigrants come here simply to make more money to send home. they don't care about being Americans. They don't care about following our laws, if they did, they wouldn't break them so readily.

I have no problem with folks coming to America to be Americans. I DO however have a problem with people sneaking into the country to make a buck to send home with no respect to anything that is American. That in itself is a danger to our overall welfare, as well as our moral and economic values.

I totally agree with this...

seems like a logical answer i guess, but I am not an expert. I havent read all of the arguments from other sites..

I like the Heritage foundation site...they come up with realistic answers to the illegal immigration problems.

they also don't put any spin on it..they put out facts that aren't skewed by any political entity...after all, they don't have to worry about re-election.

as for shooting that stupid judge....

I agree with boomhower, believe it or not.

A judge is nothing more than a political hack...a lawyer that has decided to go into politics. If more of them had to put their own life and limb behind their judgements, they would consider those problems more carefully.

shakespear wasn't wrong when He wrote the opening lines of King Henry VIII.... "First, we kill all the lawyers".