IF THERE WERE NO GUNS WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE

Guest ADAM

Guest Glock23ForMe
Oh, okay... You just seemed to be showing the symptoms of "Tenifer Tongue", there for a minute... :meh:

J.

The name's Jamie... DR. Jamie.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jamie
The name's Jamie... DR. Jamie.

If I were a doctor, I'd probably be a lot like this one:

dr-house-season-3-rd-4.jpg

Only with a gun instead of a cane...

J.

Tanto? Sounds more like a Wakizashi, at very least...

J.

Not really sure what it's called... It's very plain, straight blade coated black, surprisingly light, very sharp (I can't get it to dull for anything, used it to clear brush once), very strong (used it to pry a couple boards apart). It looks alot like a tanto-tipped fixed blade, just alot longer. It's very functional (ie, not 'pretty' or tacticool, except for being black), I just liked the balance when I picked it up, figured it would work for chopping zombies heads off, in a pinch...

Guest Glock23ForMe
Women aren't a weapon... they're a BOOBY TRAP. ;)

J.

And depending on the size and type of trap.... Some of them should be registered....

Guest Jamie
Not really sure what it's called... It's very plain, straight blade coated black, surprisingly light, very sharp (I can't get it to dull for anything, used it to clear brush once), very strong (used it to pry a couple boards apart). It looks alot like a tanto-tipped fixed blade, just alot longer. It's very functional (ie, not 'pretty' or tacticool, except for being black), I just liked the balance when I picked it up, figured it would work for chopping zombies heads off, in a pinch...

Ah... It's a Chokuto. More commonly known as a Ninja Sword, due to every Hollywood ninja in the past 30 or so years carrying one.

If the blade is stainless steel under that black, be careful; most stainless is way too brittle for long blades, and will snap at some of the most inopportune times.

J.

Guest Jamie
You would wield a bra. Final answer?

No... SHE wields a bra:

BigBoobs.png

And it... they... them... are indeed a weapon... weapons? ;)

J.

Guest proudsuthrner
No... SHE wields a bra:

BigBoobs.png

And it... they... them... are indeed a weapon... weapons? ;)

J.

truely discusting imo