Border Security at last!! This is great stuff!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nozzle13

Strel,

Perhaps I hit a nerve?

My comments where on topic. You relate these men to the Nazi's. As far as I'm aware, Neo-Nazi's have never participated in a holocaust, they just like a lot of the ideals of the Nazi's political party. Most importantly the Nazi's ideas of Nationalism. Oh and they like to dress funny and say mean things.

You preach how these men, and the members of TGO are full of hate, yet you hail from the country that created the term "Ethnic Cleansing". It would seem that someone might compare you and your kinsmen to the Nazi's.

Just maybe, you would prefer our great nation to follow yours from the 90's, and self destruct from within. Then where would you go to live off the government's teet? Canada?

We are being invaded along our borders, by people who wish to destroy our nation, in order to make it there's. If there country was so ideal, as to protest ours, why did they not stay there???

By the way this is not racism. It's statistics.

That is how we got into this trouble. Searching a 90y/o man at the airport, just to prove your not targeting the 25 year old Muslim extremist, makes no logical sense and will lead to our downfall if we are not careful.

I have noticed however that in a declaration of war, no one minds targeting ones stereotypes or race, i.e Tojo, Crout, Charlie. Instead people realize, that they are the bad ones and the good guys are us.

Perhaps instead of offering amnesty we need to make a declaration!

FIN

Guest strelcevina
Strel,

Perhaps I hit a nerve?

My comments where on topic. You relate these men to the Nazi's. As far as I'm aware, Neo-Nazi's have never participated in a holocaust, they just like a lot of the ideals of the Nazi's political party. Most importantly the Nazi's ideas of Nationalism. Oh and they like to dress funny and say mean things.

You preach how these men, and the members of TGO are full of hate, yet you hail from the country that created the term "Ethnic Cleansing". It would seem that someone might compare you and your kinsmen to the Nazi's.

Just maybe, you would prefer our great nation to follow yours from the 90's, and self destruct from within. Then where would you go to live off the government's teet? Canada?

We are being invaded along our borders, by people who wish to destroy our nation, in order to make it there's. If there country was so ideal, as to protest ours, why did they not stay there???

By the way this is not racism. It's statistics.

That is how we got into this trouble. Searching a 90y/o man at the airport, just to prove your not targeting the 25 year old Muslim extremist, makes no logical sense and will lead to our downfall if we are not careful.

I have noticed however that in a declaration of war, no one minds targeting ones stereotypes or race, i.e Tojo, Crout, Charlie. Instead people realize, that they are the bad ones and the good guys are us.

Perhaps instead of offering amnesty we need to make a declaration!

FIN

Am at a pool right now. Will respond in 15 min or so.

Just to quote u before u erase ur statements like ken an others

Guest strelcevina

OK im back.

@nozzle13

Im actually speechless. i just don't know what to say to you.

but let me tell you this much i was Ethnically Cleansed from people like that

so trust me if i tell you that Nazi supporters are very very bad people.

Never give them any support, even if they bring a medicine and food to your kids. dont take it. they are most evilest form of human kind.

:rolleyes::blah:... If only TGO David would end Strel's tenure here at TGO so we could get back to productive conversations...

Quote from TGO David on 6/26/10 on another thread that Strel continued to provoke and attack other members and do everything but actually contribute anything of merit to the conversation...

*sigh*

Strel, please try to get along with folks and stop pushing people's buttons. I'm having a really hard time believing that you aren't here just to argue with people and amuse yourself. The more I become convinced that this is the case, the more I feel that your stay with us is drawing to an end.

A month later and this behavior still continues....

I would very much like to contribute my thoughts and also hear the thoughts of other members on this issue and others, as the ability to freely share information is one of the best assets that we have today, and one of the reasons I enjoy spending hours of my day here on TGO trying to contribute to these threads. Unfortunately, I feel like I cannot share my thoughts without being personally attacked by someone who's rebuttals are so asinine, off topic, and out of context that it makes any attempt to be forthright with my feelings a complete and utter waste of time.

Edited by Kenstaroni
Guest Volkolak

blah, blah, blah, blah, yak, yak, blah, blah, yak, blah, blah.

Very interesting points! I agree.

Edited by Volkolak
yes
Guest HvyMtl

Interesting how long and far this thread has gone off topic.

Think a person is "trolling" or abusing the forum?

Click on the little "!" in a triangle, bottom left corner of their post(s). This reports them to the forum moderators, and accelerates the removal of posts, and ban of the poster.

As for the ORIGINAL TOPIC: CBS did not do well in their report, to show the persons were Nazi or Neo-Nazi, or anything else. Calling them Nazi does not make them such. Prove it. (Tho' it seems to be true.)

Notice they also did NOT kill the illegals, but gave them water and then turned them over to authorities.

I DID NOT LIKE the "Police" marked items they were using, as they are not Police.

They do have the right to do these patrols. They better make absolutely sure they are in the right before pulling the trigger.

AS for the view,"since the "Neo-Nazi" group is doing it, therefore all who are are racist," undertone CBS wanted to get across. No. Wrong. The Minutemen are not a racist group. Most are "Mom and Pops" type people who are fed up about people trashing the area they come through, the higher crime rates, the drug smuggling, and the deaths of those attempting to cross.

Guest strelcevina
Interesting how long and far this thread has gone off topic.

Think a person is "trolling" or abusing the forum?

Click on the little "!" in a triangle, bottom left corner of their post(s). This reports them to the forum moderators, and accelerates the removal of posts, and ban of the poster.

As for the ORIGINAL TOPIC: CBS did not do well in their report, to show the persons were Nazi or Neo-Nazi, or anything else. Calling them Nazi does not make them such. Prove it. (Tho' it seems to be true.)

Notice they also did NOT kill the illegals, but gave them water and then turned them over to authorities.

I DID NOT LIKE the "Police" marked items they were using, as they are not Police.

They do have the right to do these patrols. They better make absolutely sure they are in the right before pulling the trigger.

AS for the view,"since the "Neo-Nazi" group is doing it, therefore all who are are racist," undertone CBS wanted to get across. No. Wrong. The Minutemen are not a racist group. Most are "Mom and Pops" type people who are fed up about people trashing the area they come through, the higher crime rates, the drug smuggling, and the deaths of those attempting to cross.

@volkolak

you just joined month ago. read only this tread and already saying that people from Kosovo "shiptars" are crawling around your aria.

Why Crawling if i may ask? are they Sub-humans to you ? just asking.

back to your answer.

true that.

removal and editing of the posts would change real context of a thread. but I'm used to it, since i watch fox news a lot.

Prove it:D

i dont know did you actually read anything at all.

there is a picture showing a guy being a nazi. and you still in denial.

Police Hat.. love your tolerance for it.

those guys are just blowing a smoke to push a issue.

scare tactic. but Problem like always is, where is a smoke there is a fire.

If they pull a trigger on anybody, that is where whole other can of worms will be oppened.

btw i don't have to say anything else in this thread. done

Guest HvyMtl

The "Prove it" was directed at CBS, not you. I had guessed you would understand the post was focused on the Original Thread, not your hijacking thereof, particularly when I stated "ORIGINAL TOPIC..."

Sorry for underestimating your ego.

"Did not like" says I am not tolerant of the Police marked items. But hey, anyone can go to a local surplus store and buy them. Using them while on patrol, like they are, smacks of the illegal act of impersonating a Police Officer...

"Blowing smoke to push an issue" sums up the off topic remarks made...

"Smoke there is fire" cliche? Really? No. Where there is a "journalist" looking for sensationalism to gather ratings, generally, there is a disservice to the public...

Agreed, if they shoot, they open up a huge can of worms.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Drewsett

I will say this....

I don't agree with alot of the things both sides have said. I agree with some of the things both sides have said (oh and this is the whole Strel v. TGO thing, off topic I know).

What I have noticed is all the personal attacks against Strel. Just because you don't agree with his ideas doesn't mean you should resort to personal attacks.

He has some issues with English, we're aware of this. Making fun of him isn't productive. Other than the fat comment against JT Ready I don't see where he was nearly

as harsh as some of you guys.

Everyone just needs to cool down and learn how to disagree without being mean.