Border Security at last!! This is great stuff!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kahrmk

It's a sad state of affairs when this country is more concerned with protecting Israel's strategic warcrimes than our own borders.

And both Bush and Obama scream for amnesty. You can't win with either party, this country is screwed. I, for one, can't wait until this country is another Latin American country with a Mestizo majority.

...I wonder if he asked them if they were neo-nazi white seperatists?....

I doubt it. He dont look like he has the nerve to talk straight to these boys. My bet is that his producer looked up any info remotely ---HEHEHE. These guys may have gotten their inspiration here: Feldgrau :: Reichswehr - The Armed Forces 1918-1935.

Ya gotta admit though; no matter what their views and politics are, they have the right idea and plenty of nerve. That is a valuable commodity in todays feminized society. While others are talking and wringing their hands, these boys are keeping the peace (...at least where they are...).

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards,

Leroy

(soapbox removed) Well it says alleged Neo-nazis....as long as they arent shooting immigrants and are calling authorities when they find them I really dont see what the problem is if they want to risk their life at a $0 dollar taxpayer expense.

It's a sad state of affairs when this country is more concerned with protecting Israel's strategic warcrimes than our own borders.

And both Bush and Obama scream for amnesty. You can't win with either party, this country is screwed. I, for one, can't wait until this country is another Latin American country with a Mestizo majority.

Great thing about this country is you can leave if you want too.

Edited by Magiccarpetrides
Guest strelcevina
I doubt it. He dont look like he has the nerve to talk straight to these boys. My bet is that his producer looked up any info remotely ---HEHEHE. These guys may have gotten their inspiration here: Feldgrau :: Reichswehr - The Armed Forces 1918-1935.

Ya gotta admit though; no matter what their views and politics are, they have the right idea and plenty of nerve. That is a valuable commodity in todays feminized society. While others are talking and wringing their hands, these boys are keeping the peace (...at least where they are...).

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards,

Leroy

Mr. Leroy

real treat to this country are those Neo-nazis.

Bunch of unhappy fat and uneducated white supremacist "BTW prisons are full of those. remember the one who wonted to remove his tatto" with assault rifles redy to kill "like that fat guy said on that video",

that is nothing to be proud about it.

what makes this country great is Immigrants who come and make it better and better.

so bunch of Nazis looking at peoples skin color doesn't say welcome.

let me tell you old saying that goes back to Roman empire.

What a Smart Man is Ashamed for, stupid is proud of it

real treat to this country are those Neo-nazis.

For someone who is supposed to be a professional Interpreter... you know make many cents.

what makes this country great is Legal Immigrants who come and make it better and better.

There I fixed that one for you.

Guest strelcevina
For someone who is supposed to be a professional Interpreter... you know make many cents.

There I fixed that one for you.

please dont add your agendas to what i wonted to say.

it is Immigrants and not Legal Immigrants.

are you Legal here Mr. brazil.

Edited by strelcevina
Guest strelcevina
so Strel do I interpret your broken English correctly that you are fine with illegal immigration?

no im not fine with illegal immigration. i am for better Law inforcing borders. if need it military to .

but not bunch of Neo-nazis or bunch of very angry people, who are trigger happy.

like that brazil guy,

it just prove a fact that hate starts at home.

no im not fine with illegal immigration. i am for better Law inforcing borders. if need it military to .

but not bunch of Neo-nazis or bunch of very angry people, who are trigger happy.

like that brazil guy,

it just prove a fact that hate starts at home.

I missed who the Brazil guy is. And why do you say that the white folk in that video were trigger happy? I did not see any evidence of them shooting at anyone.

I would be happy to see our miltary armed and enforcing the borders.

Hate can start anywhere, it does not have to start at home.

Guest strelcevina
And why do you say that the white folk in that video were trigger happy? I did not see any evidence of them shooting at anyone.

i didnt say white folk. i sad Neo-nazis. i don't understand how you don't see a difference.

so do I interpret your southernEnglish correctly that you are not fine with neo nazi Daniel Cowart arrest. just because he didnt shoot anyone

Daniel Cowart is not a Neo Nazi, he is a poser, a fake, acting like a neo nazi because he thought it made him cool. If he was the real deal he would not have sought to get his tattoo removed before he gets sent to prison. Cowart had plead guilty for plotting to kill the POTUS. I assume he is guilty and am fine with him being arrested and punished for that crime. I do not advocate killing anyone, just to be very clear.

The only person who says anything about Neo Nazis in relation to the Arizona video is CBS. The people they were filming looking like average white folk to me, and I heard no claim from them that they were white supremists. I do not give any news organization the right to decide for me who is a Nazi and who isn't. So as for CBS saying these border patrollers are Nazi's is meaningless to me.

To be clear I am not in favor of Nazi's. But these white people patrolling the border are not acting illegaly. If they had been the Sheriff of Pinal County would have said so.

And for what it is worth I would not be out in the desert country of Pinal County on dirt roads without being armed. I have been there and it is a big foreboding place, no telling what might be encountered in unpopulated desert land.

And I don't have southern English, I am a damn Yankee. ;)

Guest strelcevina
Care to elaborate?

sure. but it would made sense only if.

1. you got a mail order bride from Brazil.

2. one of the parents is from Brazil.

3. or you wannabe Brazilian

Guest kahrmk

We let in far too many legal immigrants too. Many come here and are eligible for all kinds of benefits. Especially asylum seekers and the like. So if we're for legal immigrants, what are we supposed to do - are we willing to let in 5 million a year if they are legal?

We were a nation of immigrants, one hundred years ago. Times have changed. Instead of bringing in the educated, we bring in hordes of third world non-Whites, the majority of whom are uneducated and because a drain on the system. Quite frankly, as I said earlier, I don't think there has been any purpose or benefit to the massive demographic shift we've brought upon ourselves since the 1965 immigration act (Unless you consider crime, gangs, poverty, non-assimilation, etc benefits).

Guest strelcevina

To be clear I am not in favor of Nazi's. But these white people patrolling the border are not acting illegaly. If they had been the Sheriff of Pinal County would have said so.

And for what it is worth I would not be out in the desert country of Pinal County on dirt roads without being armed. I have been there and it is a big foreboding place, no telling what might be encountered in unpopulated desert land.

And I don't have southern English, I am a damn Yankee. :D

you know i was trying to be Smarta@@ ;)

I would not be out in the desert country of Arizona at all.

sure. but it would made sense only if.

1. you got a mail order bride from Brazil.

2. one of the parents is from Brazil.

3. or you wannabe Brazilian

4. Daughter in law is Brazilian

5. Youngest grandson is half Brazilian

so elaberate

Guest strelcevina
We let in far too many legal immigrants too. Many come here and are eligible for all kinds of benefits. Especially asylum seekers and the like. So if we're for legal immigrants, what are we supposed to do - are we willing to let in 5 million a year if they are legal?

We were a nation of immigrants, one hundred years ago. Times have changed. Instead of bringing in the educated, we bring in hordes of third world non-Whites, the majority of whom are uneducated and because a drain on the system. Quite frankly, as I said earlier, I don't think there has been any purpose or benefit to the massive demographic shift we've brought upon ourselves since the 1965 immigration act (Unless you consider crime, gangs, poverty, non-assimilation, etc benefits).

deng.

Guest strelcevina
i am still waiting to read why they are trigger happy. And I am not buying your being a smartass response.

becouse a fat bold neo nazi in that video 0.50s said he is ready to use deadly force with his assault rifle.

so that is kind of trigger happy. or does he supposed to say . im fat and im trigger happy