NFL Fantasy Football

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i can say is good luck getting chris johnson that far down as a RB lol. you could probably get carson as a 2nd rounder. i have 2 QBs on my list as starters if Manning and Brees go before my second pic.

I bet no one else has Brees or Manning on their lists, you will be good to to.

So would the Cinnci PD

Now I know youi mean that as a joke, Chad has never been in legal trouble, the guy does not even drink, And I can't recall TO ever being in trouble either.

I really feel that Chad might have his best season ever this year. I had thought Antonio Bryant might be the reason. not so sure now. If TO has one more season in him he couuld really help the offense. They had no real #2 guy last year.

Edited by Mike.357

All true Mike. Unfortunately, the Titans seem bound and determined to take Cinnci's crown as contributing to the most arrests in a season of late.

I hope your right, the people of Cincinnati deserve a winner, sadly my gut says this will not go well with unless TO shuts up and plays.

All true Mike. Unfortunately, the Titans seem bound and determined to take Cinnci's crown as contributing to the most arrests in a season of late.

I hope your right, the people of Cincinnati deserve a winner, sadly my gut says this will not go well with unless TO shuts up and plays.

i am very hopeful Chad and TO will occupy each other. I saw an unhappy Chad last year, he was double teamed every down and he had no fun. When Chad has fun he plays better. I also don't think TO's mouth willl be an issue, he has always been well behaved in his first year. Besides that if he causes trouble he will not see the ball. Carson won't put up with it. But I do not see a playoff year for my lowly Bengals. Odds are against it. But I will still watch or listen to every game. Probably will spend football season pissed off, LOL. I dunno about how you feel about the Titan's, but when the Bengals lose it prety much ruins the rest of the day for me. I ought to be used to it but the pain still comes.

Lost,

Yes. Your number two on the draft order. He's currently got it set to "non snake"...don't know if I like that, and the date is somewhere after like preseason week 3. May be back to Aug 15. I need to know what the BN player position is. Is that backup? We get 12 players per roster and the others are listed as BN. Never seen that one.

BN is bench isn't it? Every team needs some back ups.

i would prefer the draft order to snake.

that said I gotta go find the draft order, I think it is fixed and I am screwed here :up:

okay, where do i find the draft order?

Edited by Mike.357

I have played FFl on ESPN for 10-12 years and I am not sure what this non-snake business is, can someone enlighten me. Also as far as the draft order, is there not a random setting on the league, we always play that the league computer randomly picks the draft order like 15 minutes before the draft start.

You the man Allen! I'm enjoying it already (again).

I took last year off after a long stint in one league. We started out playing the simple show up draft day, pick a team, starters got exactly what they scored. No performance points. It was all paper and email so the commish didn't want to have to calculate all that stuff and it was good. Internet got popular and we joined CBS Sportsline and it kept all the records so it was a obvious progression to add in the performance bonus feature. The last 4 years we took it a step further and could keep three players (limit of 3 years each player) and it got even more detailed. If you kept one player, that was considered your first round pick. Two players, you had picked one and two, etc. Declaration of keepers was one week before the draft. So if you had a good draft order, and didn't feel a need to keep anyone, you could conceivably have three first round picks! It made it interesting. This one letting the computer pick will be easier but I don't know if I'll like how it picked since I can't tell it to take a flyer and get the best D a round early if I felt there was nothing else better on the board. Being free it will all be fun. Entry fee for the league I was in was 120.00 to get in and 5 bucks per drop/add. First place usually took home around 800 bucks average!

yeah im leery of the autodraft myself. i was looking at the rankings and was afraid to touch em LOL. if i were doing it myself i would know who i was taking and potential backup picks were. i guess the way we are doing it it will make for some trading and def make an active waiver wire.

When I've done auto-draft in the past, I ranked my picks then waited. The draft gave me starters for all positions the filled my bench players in order of best remaining.

One year I ended up without any backup WR's, but it was easy enough to trade or pick up waivers. Snaking the rounds is the only fair thing to do and thanks for that setting! I hate to see one guy get the 1st and 13th pick while another gets 12th and 24th. Kinda sucks to be that guy.

I understand that some cant make it. But those who cant can set the draft to auto pick per their list. This way we can have both the auto and then allow those who can draft do their picks.

As I see it the auto draft picks the first best player available on the list. You can set ( or rank) your own list of players.

I ran a few mock drafts and it don't take long. maybe 20 - 30 mins

Even more so when the Snake is used