Guns & Leather

Guest HogMan

Guest ETS_Inc
Great store, it is well worth the drive. I live in franklin, and we only have a WAY overpriced gun shop here. Everything is at least 50-100 bucks more here. So the 30 min drive to Gun's n Leather is worth it. They also have a very helpful staff for dealing with Class III / NFA stuff.

Apparently, you didn't know that there's a fairly NFA-knowledgeable manufacturer/dealer in Franklin. Of course, I might be a bit biased. :P If it's NFA stuff you're in search of, give me a call and I'll do my best to take care of you.

I rent space from a gunsmith (Tom Marker), whose shop (Lock, Stock, and Barrel) is at 105 Southeast Parkway, which is just off Columbia Pike, near the intersection with mack Hatcher Parkway. Tom's been working on guns since he enlisted in the Marine Corps, as a Small Arms Machinist, in 1969. If it needs to be fixed, Tom can certainly do it, and do it well. We don't have the capital to keep a lot of stuff on-hand like FGS or G&L, but we can definitely get whatever you want, and we'll give you a fair price.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pws_smokeyjones
:stunned:Can not be the same place I went to two years ago, Heres the short version. Mark was the south end of a north bound mule, his son nice yes but did not have any idea as to what customer service was about, Dennis haveing heard about my ordering a glock 33 and the cannot get it story from Marks son. then the son ordered a Glock 32. after I was told no 33 could be had. next thing you know both came in and Mark puts the blame on me and expects me to buy both. When I showed up to pick up gun Dennis looked at marks son and said you do not get credit for this sale and walks a way. What I thank of Mark cannot be put in print on this web sight and Dennis is not much better. :censored: If you go there -- good luck I'd say Guns & Leather is like a craps game some win some loose but if you cant a aford to loose stay away.

Rustyhogleg, give them another chance man. I believe your story but it must have just been some off days or miscommunication or something. I Have had good luck with those guys - especially Mark.