Hunting knife?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of interest, I generally do the same thing. However, you don't need to lose the tenderloins. Once you've got the hams & backstraps removed, you can cut into the body cavity down the side of the spine, where it meets the pelvis, reach up & forwards into the cavity & remove them easily. You don't need to cut them out. You'll be able to seterate the back end from the pelvis with your fingers & then just pull them clear. No mess, no fuss, no waste.

Thanks Rob.

So I have a question...who wants to take me hunting this year?! ;)

We can go eff it up together! You done your hunter ed yet?

All you need to know is www.knivesshipfree.com and then go to the Bark River section. Anything else is a waste of your valuable time.

Ouch. Nice looking knives, but the first couple I clicked on were over $100. Think I'll pass!

Guest 10mm4me

Ouch. Nice looking knives, but the first couple I clicked on were over $100. Think I'll pass!

They are expensive, but worth it, and have a no questions asked, lifetime replacement/repair policy.

Yea I did it when I was younger in Mississippi. No clue where the damn card is though. Wonder if I have to take it over lol

Yea I did it when I was younger in Mississippi. No clue where the damn card is though. Wonder if I have to take it over lol

Try contacting the Mississippi department of fish and game. They most likely can send you a replacement card.