The Official NFL Thread

Il Duce

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe

I like the ;)DOLPHINS:D best always have and always will.

I also like the Titans and Jacksonville, I hate that they have to play in the same division.

I have also always liked the Saints even when they were known as the aints and have always liked the striped kitty kats in Cinncy.

As far as dislike (and it is intense) The Cowboys:yuck: are #1 on that list.....who the hell did they think they were calling themselves "Americas" team anyway:screwy:, this American wishes they would just rot.

Pittsburgh is also a bunch of punks IMO simply because in most every one of their heyday years they beat the Dolphins in the playoffs.

I also dislike every team that comes out of the New England states and especially the one that carries their name. The Colts are also on the dislike list because they use to play in New England and think their :( does not stink because the have Mr (never could beat the gators) Manning.

And that is your OFFICIAL response to your official thread.

The Steelers were my team growing up, but just like baseball when they went on strike years ago, I quit watching both. If they thought they weren't making enough money for PLAYN a game I said let get out in the real world and find a job. So I wouldn't go to a game if it were free and all I had to do was walk across the street. And sure not gona burn any of this high price gas to go see one. Way more things on TV to watch than either of those. Just as soon watch the round and round races or a good NHRA event. Ya'll can have all of it that you want, no thanks. Besides you can't hit the QB can't do this can't do that they are all a bunch a sissys anymore. What FEW times I did try to watch last year the refs made so many bad calls it was stupid. Thats all bye.......