Who Carries Full Size?

CM1021

Guest eyescream

I guess I'm pretty lucky because comfortable dress for me is pretty conducive to concealing a weapon (even a full size like we're talking about), but it's not like it's hard to do.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully most of those people never carry their firearm. I am always baffled when someone tells me how they got a carry permit but don't carry because it messes with their 'style'. They don't seem to make any effort to try and work around dressing with the way they like. I dress in everything from jeans and t-shirts to khakis to suits and always have a method for carrying a firearm. It does require effort. It means I have full size, compact and sub-compact weapons, for me usually Glocks. I have several different holster choices and several belt choices. But, you can make it work. After the initial investment in the needed accessories you will b set for a long time.

The decision to carry brings along with it some changes in the way you dress and hopefully the way you observe the world around you. It is our right, but it is also a responsibility. If you carry, do so properly, responsibly and be proficient with your firearms.

^^^^^^^^^^^

This

Warbird makes an excellent point. It's the main reason I got the Clipdraw for my Kel-Tec. It's not my favorite thing to carry defense wise, but it's better than nothing and it hides under a tight Tshirt even.

Just curious here - why do you favor that method over pocket carry?