NORTHERN MIDDLE TENNESSEE MEET - Sunday, October 24, 2010 at MCSC

ANNOUNCING: Northern Middle Tennessee MEET

WHEN: Sunday, October 24, 2010

WHERE: Montgomery County Shooting Complex Montgomery County Shooting Complex

TIME: Meet at the main office (it’s a mandatory sign-in there anyway) at 1PM (that’s when they open)

Although not mandatory; if you can, please list below if you are planning on attending and also what firearms you plan to bring and ammo caliber (at least if you are willing to let others shoot them)!

For those of you who may want to fire someone else's weapon; please bring some ammo for that weapon and keep in mind that there is some but limited ammo available at the range.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to PM me or call me 615-849-6975

If, by chance, the weather is really lousy we may call this off but obviously we’ll have to make that call very near the meeting time so be sure to call me or check here for any changes or updates before heading out to the complex.

I hope to see a lot of you there!

for background info about this you can view this thread: http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/events-gatherings/46877-middle-northern-middle-tennessee-meet.html

Edited by RobertNashville
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GunTroll

I'm down. Count me in.

Probably just bringing some rifles since I'm not big in pistol shooting. I'm not a fan of listing my weapons on the net but anyone can shoot what I bring.

By the way; at it stands now I'll likely be bringing...

1. One of my SCARs (.223/5.56 and generally use 62 grain or higher),

2. Probably my Glock 20 (10MM Auto) which I haven't even shot yet,

3. MY HK45, and

4. At lest one of my 1911's (likely either my Les Bare and/or my Nighthawk)

I will also have my Kimber Pro CDP II and my Ruger LCR (primary carry/bug) with me so they would also be available for anyone who wanted to try them out.

ANNOUNCING: Northern Middle Tennessee MEET

WHEN: Sunday, October 24, 2010

TIME: Meet at the main office (it’s a mandatory sign-in there anyway) at 1PM (that’s when they open)

Although not mandatory; if you can, please list below if you are planning on attending and also what firearms you plan to bring and ammo caliber (at least if you are willing to let others shoot them)!

I was looking forward to going. Yesterday, I was told of a family gathering on that exact same date and exact same time! I can't get out of it.

Pooey.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you guys some other time. I hope it is a successful gathering.

Mike B

Edited by perstare
cancellation

I ain't going if WD-40 is going...

I'll be there with my daughter. We are warming up for deer, so bringing her Remington .243, my Savage .22mag, T/C .50cal Muzzleloader, and I will toss the Henry .22LR in the truck.

I am more than happy to bring a pink Crickett if someone else has a little girl that needs a gun to shoot. My daughter has about outgrown it.

I could also bring a youth 20ga pump if someone has a kid that wants to shoot skeet.

I hope more will come!

Thanks to wd-40 for alerting me to the thread. If he hadn't I wouldn't have made it cause I never remember to check this section.

So...

I did a search for "Clarksville" and PM'd 9 other members that live in the area. Hopefully we can get up a crowd.

I just realized that I'm out of 7.62x54r! I have some on order so I hope it comes in time. Those guns are always crowd pleasers.

I have some and no Mosin to shoot it out of. I'll probably be able to make it and I'll make sure to bring the ammo.

I have some and no Mosin to shoot it out of. I'll probably be able to make it and I'll make sure to bring the ammo.

Sounds good brother, I will bring my M44 and at least one of my 91/30's. You are welcome to shoot either until your shoulder falls off.

Also, I have a bunch of surplus green tip 5.56 that I will be bringing. Everyone is welcome to some of it as well.

Edit: I picked up a box of 7.62x54r at Tennessee Gun Country tonight so I will have at least a little for sure.

Is everyone still in? It will be myself (bringing my 1911 officer's model .45acp, Ruger .308 and my .50 cal flintlock Kentucky Rifle). My 14 year old daughter (who is an awesome shooter and hunter) will be there with her NEF 7mm/08 deer rifle. I have a friend who is supposse to come also.

Guest GunTroll

Are we meeting at the main parking lot or kind of to each their own and we'll meet up at the firing line? I would like to meet folks who show on time before the blasting if possible. I have never been there at exactly when they open. Can you get down near the office before they open or are their gates that they keep closed till open time? I've only been there once so I'm not too familiar with MCSC that well. See you there!

Everybody has to register and pay the fee at the main building - that's the parking lot I was referring to.

As you turn off the road into MCSC you have long, paved road into the complex (with a couple of peaks and valleys)...you then come to a stop and are directed to turn right and register...you really can't miss the building. :)