'Bandit' Obama billboard sparks storm in US city

Guest FroggyOne2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strelcevina
Wow thats the first time I have ever heard that one. Would love to know how you arrived at this conclusion. Thank God we have term limits then...

If you listen old guys here , than you will feel great shooting glock after your long day working low income job .

Whan I came here time before Bush ,jobs were plentiful well paid , stuff was cheap .

U finish college u get well paid job

Now u can be lucky working any job .college is required to work at McDonald's.

And don't forget living with parents is just like government footsteps program . Somebody is sporting them .because you can't support them self .

Guest 85rx-7gsl-se
If you listen old guys here , than you will feel great shooting glock after your long day working low income job .

Whan I came here time before Bush ,jobs were plentiful well paid , stuff was cheap .

U finish college u get well paid job

Now u can be lucky working any job .college is required to work at McDonald's.

And don't forget living with parents is just like government footsteps program . Somebody is sporting them .because you can't support them self .

I do like shooting my Glock however when I graduate this Spring hopefully my income wont be too low ;) . Also interesting sentence structure you are employing. ESL?

Guest strelcevina
I do like shooting my Glock however when I graduate this Spring hopefully my income wont be too low ;) . Also interesting sentence structure you are employing. ESL?

I hope u make good income after school . U lucky Obama is president .

BTW. Gladly I'm not paid to structure my sentences properly , if I were paid to do that ,deng I would be so broke .:) lol

I would be living in trailer driving old pick up shooting glock .

Or even worst ,I would live with my parents Omg .... I'm sweating already .

Guest 85rx-7gsl-se

I dont live at home either so I guess we have that in common. And my career field tends to make good money regardless of the party in office.

Edited by 85rx-7gsl-se
I hope u make good income after school . U lucky Obama is president .
Yeah, he's done a fantastic job so far. Over a trillion dollars added to the national debt(in the short term, the long term costs are very significantly higher) and the unemployment rate is HIGHER than when he took office. To blame the bad economy entirely on Bush is ignorant and shows a complete lack of understanding and education about the way the economy works and what really led to the recession. Bush certainly played his part in the recession. As did the Democrat controlled Congress that had been in command for two years before the crash(you probably forgot that the Democrats were in control of both houses of Congress after the 2006 elections. Don't feel bad, most people forgot that as well when they voted for "change"). As did the Republican Congress before them. As did Clinton and his Congresses.

Probably the biggest factor that led to the recession was sub-prime mortgages. What led to sub-prime mortgages? The short answer is government intervention- artificially adjusted interest rates, the CRA, and government sponsored entities(most notably Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac). Do a little research and see who were the biggest supporters of these fiascoes.

Strel, don't be another tool of the political machine. Don't just believe whatever any government shill spouts out as fact, do the research yourself. If you keep swallowing everything the machine feeds you, you will remain ignorant.

Guest strelcevina
Well I am in my final year of law school so either practicing as an attorney or any other fields where my J.D. will be an asset.

Just like in the movies , finish college become lawyer or doctor

And you will fulfill an American dream. ;)

Congratulation.

After u finish school leave your morals and ethics at home , because u will lie and decive to protect interest of your paying clients .

You know how they say. Honest lawyer is poor lawyer

Guest 85rx-7gsl-se
Just like in the movies , finish college become lawyer or doctor

And you will fulfill an American dream. ;)

Congratulation.

After u finish school leave your morals and ethics at home , because u will lie and decive to protect interest of your paying clients .

You know how they say. Honest lawyer is poor lawyer

I must say your ability to stereotype and generalize is impressive. There is nothing that says you must lie to be an effective lawyer.

Guest strelcevina
I must say your ability to stereotype and generalize is impressive. There is nothing that says you must lie to be an effective lawyer.

You good. Staying Calm is sign of good lawyer .

I hired a lawyer to protect my interest after going true divorce.

And he successfully did

And because people like him I and my kids can live normal life.

Sorry for being rude to you.

Guest 85rx-7gsl-se

Its no problem sir. And yes divorce is rough experience and is one of those times in your life where you truly appreciate having a good lawyer. I am actually currently working as a clerk for a divorce attorney here in Memphis and I get to see how he helps people day in and day out get through such an emotionally trying time.