'Bandit' Obama billboard sparks storm in US city

Guest FroggyOne2

1A for a right ,means some hard core pushing it to the limit stuff. mostly stupid and disgusting at a same time.

it almost sounds like teenage daughter complaining to her parents for not letting her to go to night club so she can drink and smoke pot veil she has a unprotected sex in the bathroom

so if you ask her, she will tell you a same thing. i don't see nothing wrong doing that

hence yall dont see nothing wrong with this billboard

WTF?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strelcevina
Save your breath Jamie,

He reminds me of my FIL, talks and talks while no one is listening and not saying anything that makes any sense. Sometimes I think he does it to see if anyone is actually listening (my FIL) as far as stre. I know no one is listening.

I will add a FIL. To a broad collection of names and other things I was compared to.:lol:.

To be honest being compared to FIL is kind of lame. So dialup....56K Warning .lol

Doris Downey, the owner of a company whose parking lot is being invaded by people taking a closer look, is angry that her business is being disrupted.

"I have no problem with freedom of speech, but I do have a problem with causing problems for others, and this is causing problems for us on top of all this," she said.

"I don?t know who commissioned that thing, which I think is despicable, but they should own up to it," Downey said. "Anonymous opinion gets no respect from me."

Sounds like a business owner that doesn't see an opportunity standing right in front of them!

1A for a right ,means some hard core pushing it to the limit stuff. mostly stupid and disgusting at a same time.

it almost sounds like teenage daughter complaining to her parents for not letting her to go to night club so she can drink and smoke pot veil she has a unprotected sex in the bathroom

so if you ask her, she will tell you a same thing. i don't see nothing wrong doing that

hence yall dont see nothing wrong with this billboard

Opulence, I has it. I jump in it.

That billboard is not only hilarious but it is a great example of what the first amendment to the Constitution guarantees us all in this county...even the ingrate immigrants.

+1

.....That billboard is not only hilarious but it is a great example of what the first amendment to the Constitution guarantees us all in this county...even the ingrate immigrants. ....

Amen brother!!! It is, indeed, "Political Speech" guaranteed by the First Amendment and underwritten by the Second. I could care less if it is offensive to some of our citizens; it doesnt make it any less truthful.

PS-- Froggy: ....Thanks for posting this delightful bit of valuable information!!!....

Keep up the good work!!

Leroy

Amen brother!!! It is, indeed, "Political Speech" guaranteed by the First Amendment and underwritten by the Second. I could care less if it is offensive to some of our citizens; it doesnt make it any less truthful.

PS-- Froggy: ....Thanks for posting this delightful bit of valuable information!!!....

Keep up the good work!!

Leroy

+1

Guest 85rx-7gsl-se

And by your post it appears that you believe the Left doesnt push things to the limit sometimes in stupid and disgusting ways???

Guest strelcevina
And by your post it appears that you believe the Left doesnt push things to the limit sometimes in stupid and disgusting ways???

So by your logic and understanding if I say this Obama billboard is bad .

Somehow automatically I must love everything the Left does .

That is typical Apple vs Microsoft, Left vs Right BS . Pick your side .

You see I picked Linux :up:

Guest 85rx-7gsl-se
So by your logic and understanding if I say this Obama billboard is bad .

Somehow automatically I must love everything the Left does .

That is typical Apple vs Microsoft, Left vs Right BS . Pick your side .

You see I picked Linux :up:

This has nothing to do with your dislike of the Obama Billboard. Rather it has to do with your generalization of what the 1st Amendment means to the Right.

So then what is the 1A to a Left since you have already told us what it means to a Right?

Guest strelcevina
Missmeyet2.jpg

lol :up: and u actually took your time to make that poster. Lol

Indeed it is made in Usa . By you.

Or would that be assembled in US, because u used Chinese PC.

I don't know ,its just complicated :D lol

I truthfully miss bush . I used him for excuse all the time.

Why should my English be any better than English of our president .

But now having Obama as a president sucks.

Obama is well spoken ,educated, good looking .

Hard to keep up with him

Guest strelcevina
This has nothing to do with your dislike of the Obama Billboard. Rather it has to do with your generalization of what the 1st Amendment means to the Right.

So then what is the 1A to a Left since you have already told us what it means to a Right?

I don't know what 1A is to Left . U tell me and I will give you my opinion about it

Guest 85rx-7gsl-se
I don't know what 1A is to Left . U tell me and I will give you my opinion about it

Interesting. I must ask how you become aware of the meaning the Right has assigned to the 1A? I doubt it was the result of personal experience as member of the Right... If it was merely from observations then I find it odd you cannot determine any meaning the Left has given to the 1A. Is this because the Left's position is highly inconsistent so that no standardized meaning can be assigned? Or is it because you would rather not say? Please do tell :up:

Guest strelcevina
Interesting. I must ask how you become aware of the meaning the Right has assigned to the 1A? I doubt it was the result of personal experience as member of the Right... If it was merely from observations then I find it odd you cannot determine any meaning the Left has given to the 1A. Is this because the Left's position is highly inconsistent so that no standardized meaning can be assigned? Or is it because you would rather not say? Please do tell :up:

I don't visit places that are mostly occupied from "left" kind of people.

Im here for a simple reason . 95% of time I agree with political views .

But 5% of times I think things gets pushed to far right . Like this billboard for example .

Obama gangster , Obama terrorist, Obama Mexican ... we all know Italians, Spanish and Arabs are considered to be "brown people"

Obama as president gives u free ticket to make jokes about blacks right now .

But going brown is not good.

So to me it is disgusting and tasteless art ,I don't agree with

If George lopez or Situation "whatever his name is" become next president ,than this billboard would make some sense.

Guest 85rx-7gsl-se
I don't visit places that are mostly occupied from "left" kind of people.

Im here for a simple reason . 95% of time I agree with political views .

But 5% of times I think things gets pushed to far right . Like this billboard for example .

Obama gangster , Obama terrorist, Obama Mexican ... we all know Italians, Spanish and Arabs are considered to be "brown people"

But going brown is not good.

So to me it is disgusting and tasteless art ,I don't agree with

If George lopez or Situation "whatever his name is" become next president ,than this billboard would make some sense.

I am still trying to determine if this comment was meant to be sarcastic or serious lol

Have to disagree. The billboard shows Obama's many different sides, nothing to do with his race, or religion.

The reason I found it funny as hell is that he is an incompentant ass. All he wants to do is tear down this country.

Guest strelcevina
Have to disagree. The billboard shows Obama's many different sides, nothing to do with his race, or religion.

The reason I found it funny as hell is that he is an incompentant ass. All he wants to do is tear down this country.

You so worry about what Obama wants, didn't do it but hypotheticaly wants .

If bush stayed President for one more turn , U.S would become third world country .

And that is reality . That is how bad bush was.

Pound by pound worst president ever .

Missing Bush is like having Stockholm syndrome .

Guest 85rx-7gsl-se
You so worry about what Obama wants, didn't do it but hypotheticaly wants .

If bush stayed President for one more turn , U.S would become third world country .

And that is reality . That is how bad bush was.

Pound by pound worst president ever .

Missing Bush is like having Stockholm syndrome .

Wow thats the first time I have ever heard that one. Would love to know how you arrived at this conclusion. Thank God we have term limits then...