music city 3 gun?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

74 is out then. All I have is surplus ammo for it.

It would be ok if all the rifle targets were paper but we will have some steel targets to be engaged with the rifle and the steel core ammo will destroy them.

Edited by nb forrest
It would be ok if all the rifle targets were paper but we will have some steel targets to be engaged with the rifle and the steel core ammo will destroy them.

It's no problem for me. I just needed to know what to to bring.

Mike

just a note match day is opening day of muzzle loader season and could hurt the turn out.

i have had one already say no way he missing opening day.

Robert,

Tell him to come anyways.....I'll buy you the reindeer outfit you always wanted. I know you are not fast on your feet but it will give him extra practice.

just a note match day is opening day of muzzle loader season and could hurt the turn out.

i have had one already say no way he missing opening day.

I used to deer hunt alot and then I discovered 3 gun. I can't remember the last time I went deer hunting. Everything still gets put on hold for turkey season though!

Guest gw2and4
Robert,

Tell him to come anyways.....I'll buy you the reindeer outfit you always wanted. I know you are not fast on your feet but it will give him extra practice.

^^^ Oh, snap. And I thought you only hated me... LMAO

I still have a certain 30-30 on long lay-away....should you ever get the hunting bug again.

Is the "hose-em" stage pistol or rifle? Stages look fun by the way!

Bring that 30-30 with you and I'll take it off your hands if the intrest isn't to high. It would be pretty cool to give it to Zach some day!

Hose Em is a rifle only stage. Does stage 1 look kinda familiar? That single clay always scared the hell out of me:tinfoil:

Bring that 30-30 with you and I'll take it off your hands if the intrest isn't to high. It would be pretty cool to give it to Zach some day!

Hose Em is a rifle only stage. Does stage 1 look kinda familiar? That single clay always scared the hell out of me:tinfoil:

You know Zach really needs to be like his dad and shoot a G34. Nothing says love like a perfectly cared for G34!!!!! Not the broken front sight one from Gamer B.

No Heavy Metal? bummer....

Are you just using IDPA scoring or do all of the reloading and equipment rules apply? I'd love another match before FB3G, but not if I have to use all different gear. Thanks, I'm gonna try to make this.

DanO

Edited by dcloudy777

Dan,

Here is the scoop:

Divisions:

SSP – All iron sights

CDP - Rifle optics, iron sight shotgun and pistol

ESP – Anything goes

SSP / CDP Capacity Limits:

No limit for pistol

9 rounds for shotgun

No beta / drum mags for rifle

ESP Capacity Limits:

None!

No classifications heads up within the divisions

Only the scoring will be IDPA, no goofy IDPA Multi-Gun rules :death:

In BAY 7, MCTS will be hosting a 50/50 plate run match during the 3 gun. Bring extra pistol and shotgun ammo for your attempt to go down in history as the fastest gun of the day. It will be $5.00 for 3 runs on the plate rack. Fastest time only will be kept on record.

Divisions:

Pump Shotgun

Semi Auto Shotgun

Pistol

In BAY 7, MCTS will be hosting a 50/50 plate run match during the 3 gun. Bring extra pistol and shotgun ammo for your attempt to go down in history as the fastest gun of the day. It will be $5.00 for 3 runs on the plate rack. Fastest time only will be kept on record.

Divisions:

Pump Shotgun

Semi Auto Shotgun

Pistol

You want give more money to Jack don't you!

Cool... I'll bring the HM stuff and just reload a lot! And with a pump shotgun to boot... I'll have all the excuses I need!

Oh yeah, I got outta "the business" awhile back, so no more full-auto toys anymore, sorry RWF. You are more than welcome to borrow my .308 AR, Benelli Nova, and single stack 1911 and shoot in the Men's Division with me! LOL

DanO