Thank goodness I live in the USA.

mav

I just got home from work and started perusing some of my frequently viewed news sources and blogs. I came across this video posted on Hot Air.

I have seen worse, but everytime I see crap like this it infuriates me. I would love to shove that whip so far up that guy's butt he could tell me how it tastes.

It is very sad that stuff like this (and worse) still goes on. I thank God I live in the USA.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to shove that whip so far up that guy's butt he could tell me how it tastes.

I agree,

They use the most minor thing as an excuse to abuse women. Normally with no prove what so ever as well.

Here we let serial killers live in nice cells for 20 years to life.

I was raised to hold a door and give a woman my seat.

Guest mustangdave

And...why...oh why are you hearing from some "woman's" organization about this? Why are not the women in these countries NOT staging massive revolts?

Lord my grammar stuck up this post...

Edited by mustangdave
bad grammar

I am not in any way condoning the actions of the men in this clip and I think their actions are deplorable.

I was just curious if the punishment fit the crime.

If all she is guilty of is wearing jeans under her buhrka or uncovering her face then the punishment is too much.

If she had abused a child most people would be posting that she got what she deserved.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.