One piece AR15 Stock and Pistol grip.

Guest meltonden

Guest meltonden

Hi to all members I am new here and Live in New Zealand. I shoot a Bushmaster Varmint AR15 .223 main targets are Rabbits we have a lot of them!! To make my AR15 legal as what New Zealand calls an A cat firearm requires it to have a thumb hole stock or a one piece stock and pistol grip. As the safety cannot be reached with the thumbhole on a Bell and Carlson stock I wish to fit a one piece stock etc.I have seen a one piece stock/grip but am unable to find out who makes them and was hopeing that a member may know of a stock grip and where to buy one? Regards Den.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meltonden

Hi Rightwinger, The one piece stock looks just what I need but not the one I was looking for but shall try and get one. Thanks for the info. Still looking for the one piece.Regards Den

Guest meltonden

Hi what a great stock but not the one! The one I am looking for has hand grip the same as the pistol grip but joined with a thin piece to the stock but the one you pointed out has given me ideas and that stock may solve the problem, great forum. Regards Den

Guest meltonden

Hi Dolomite,The Bell and Carlson thumbhole is the one I have on the AR15 and cannot reach the safety! I could sand the stock a fair bit to allow me to reach the safety but may spoil the stock and still not work, Here in New Zealand we have a few AR15 but only now are they slowly being seen as a great rifle, so parts are hard to get and very expensive. Thanks for the info Regards Den

Hi what a great stock but not the one! The one I am looking for has hand grip the same as the pistol grip but joined with a thin piece to the stock but the one you pointed out has given me ideas and that stock may solve the problem, great forum. Regards Den

I think this may be the one you are looking for:

MMG AR

homepage_mmg_cust01.jpg

Guest meltonden

Hi, the monster grip is an idea that has crossed my mind and the ambi safety is a good idea. The Stock I am looking for has the Pistol grip and stock joined by a small thin curve of plastic the same curve as the metal lower??? I may be a bit strange here but the pistol grip and stock layout is 100% AR15 and I would love to keep that look if at all possible!!The bell and carlson stock does work well but is not a great looker, and the safety issue seals its fate. Thanks for all the help and if you see anything that looks like a one piece grip and stock drop a line . Thanks again Den