Music City Cup 2011

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still relatively new to firearms, but I am very interested in IDPA. I will definitely try to make it out to this to get some observation time in. I'm actually surprised that there was an event going on in Nashville - I figured I would have to make somewhat of a drive to get to one! Good work to everyone involved.

• 2 weeks later...

1st wave of sponsor prizes:

Midway

[TABLE]

[TR=bgcolor: #efeee4]

[TD]Item ID

[/TD]

[TD]Description

[/TD]

[TD=width: 40]Qty

[/TD]

[TD=width: 110]Price

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 70]376109

[/TD]

[TD=width: 400]MidwayUSA Pistol Gun Case 10" Black

[/TD]

[TD=width: 40]10

[/TD]

[TD=width: 110][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 70]165008

[/TD]

[TD=width: 400]MidwayUSA Pistol Gun Case 10" Olive Drabe

[/TD]

[TD=width: 40]10

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 70]181144

[/TD]

[TD=width: 400]Glock Disassembly Tool

[/TD]

[TD=width: 40]5

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 70]518644

[/TD]

[TD=width: 400]BlueGuns Firearm Simulator Glock...

[/TD]

[TD=width: 40]1

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 70]593313

[/TD]

[TD=width: 400]Secure-It Large Long Hinge Pisto...

[/TD]

[TD=width: 40]5

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 70]916190

[/TD]

[TD=width: 400]Lone Wolf Ultimate Armorer's Too...

[/TD]

[TD=width: 40]2

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 70]167522

[/TD]

[TD=width: 400]MidwayUSA Compact Competition Ra...

[/TD]

[TD=width: 40]1

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Shooters Connection (6 Bags):

http://shootersconnectionstore.com/Shooters-Connection-Tournament-Series-Shooting-Bag-PRO-BLACK-P555.aspx

(4) 2011

(2) Pair Socks

(130) Catalogs w/ 30% discount code

(12) Flight 93 hats

(1) Duffle Bag

CPWSA.com

(10) Black Shirts

(3) Gray Shirts

(37) Water Bottles

Super Swab

(200) Pack of 4 9mm swabs

Hero Gear

Hats

Shirts

Possible (2) Hero Gear 1911s Details and sponsorship is not completely finalized.

Comp-Tac

(200) Comp-Tac Towels

(4) 100.00 Gift Certifictes

Bayou Bullets/Velocity Bullets

?? Unknown Gift certificates

Dillon Precision

Hats

Shirts

Machine Gun DVD

Nighthawk Custom

Gift certificates on mags/services/500.00 off custom work

GT Targets

Target Stands for prize table

Target Barn

Match targets/pasters and prize tables

Glock

Not finished yet.

All prizes are based on random drawing not on performance. Even if you have a "crappy" match, you possibly can still leave with some goodies. Some prizes will be allocated to the workers of the match but still will have a good showing for the shooters. What can I say, good stages, trophies, good food, and prizes?

Hurry up and send your application in so that you can beat the match increase!

Match Application

Waiver

If you are working the match, we still need your applications send in immediately. We need to true up the numbers so that we can plan accordingly with awards. All match officials should have sent in their applications before the 1st deadline of September 30th. I have asked trusted SO in the area and at other clubs to work the match and you may not get a spot if you don't turn it in within reasonable time. All postmarked mailed entries will be honored at the lower rate on September 30th and before. Anything marked on or after October 1st will be 90.00 per entry.

Allan,

Don't worry about the numbers, you are going to work your butt off that day(s)......LOL.

Edited by HOGNUT

I am still missing several entries from the match workers. If I get an entry by 9/30, you can send payment later, I really need a head count. Any body with classified Jr. shooters, we can work out a discount, contact us. I will also take a e-mail on the last day of discounted match fees. Be sure to send all your information.

Edited by rstandley
I am still missing several entries from the match workers. If I get an entry by 9/30, you can send payment later, I really need a head count. Any body with classified Jr. shooters, we can work out a discount, contact us. I will also take a e-mail on the last day of discounted match fees. Be sure to send all your information.

This match and prize table are going to be great. I'm looking forward to hopefully coming in somewhere ahead of dead last like I did at the Summer Sizzler down in Manchester. For those of you shooting SSP/Sharpshooter, feel free to squad up with me. I'll make you feel much better about your shooting ability! :tough:

Edited by gw2and4
Corrected info in the post
Matt has arranged a vendor to be onsite to cook burgers / sausages. They will have homemade potato salad, baked beans, sweet & understand tea, and all the fixings, etc.

WOW!

That is a great meal.

So...., If somebody was to Game this - - - Don't eat anything because the rest of the shooters will be Fat & Slow for the remaining stages after eating all of this good food. :)

WOW!

That is a great meal.

So...., If somebody was to Game this - - - Don't eat anything because the rest of the shooters will be Fat & Slow for the remaining stages after eating all of this good food. :D

So where does that leave those of us who are already fat & slow BEFORE we eat that great meal?! :)

Don't you hate wasting money on items that you will NEVER see a benefit from: SHIPPING!!!!!

Target Barn will be at the range to sell (IDPA and USPSA if needed) targets and pasters to any club that needs to save on normal shipping cost. The average price is 297.50 per 500 targets plus 120.00 shipping(62.00 per 100 targets plus shipping). This ends of being around 0.82-0.86 per target. Mr. Zimmerman is waiving the shipping/delivery fee and charging 570.00 per 1000 targets. This is 0.57 per target. He has 13,000 targets he can bring. This is a WIN-WIN situation for all those that need to watch club operating expenses. We had to place three separate orders because we did not keep up target consumption properly. NEVER AGAIN! We hope that all club representatives attending the match will participate in some sort. It will be a shame that we can not make this worthwhile and everlasting for Target Barn to sponsor matches in our area.

Please send all order requests to President@mctsclub.com so that I may get these handled before the match. We look forward to saving all of the regional 14 IDPA clubs in TN and our neighbors.