Training in Dickson

Does anyone know of any training classes in or around Dickson? Or even close? I am just looking for some good solid self defende and proper/safe handling techniques with pistol and shotgun. I would like to keep it local if possible. I will go where I need to but i try to support local businesses if possible.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
Music City Tactical Shooters. Please review some of our threads in the Competition section on TGO. On 02/05/11, we are doing an Introduction type match / TGO meet & greet. Hope you can come by and visit the range.

Ignore this guy.

:D

Thanks for the replies guys. I will have to come by and check you guys out HOGNUT. I literally live right around the corner from you and listen to your music alot on the weekends. Bronker, I will have to check PRI out. I know what you mean about Tactical Response but their classes get excellent reviews and I know someone who plans to take go to them for some training.

Guest Bronker
...Why do you want to anger the shooting gods of Dickson?

Because you honestly refer to yourselves as the "shooting gods of Dickson" perhaps? :D

You guys are out of my league...I'm no match, tactically speaking, for paper targets.

:lol:

Guest Bronker
I can't wait to see you at the range if you get a chance to come. There has been a lot of changes that you helped start.

Everyone,

Bronker is a member of MCTS. He tries to play tough but he is a teddy bear.

:D I have a delusionally-based image to uphold.

• 5 weeks later...