2011 Car

willis68

Which Car should I order this Spring?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which Car should I order this Spring?

• 2011 Nissan 370Z Touring/Sports package
    • 2011 Challenger SRT8 6 speed manual
    • 2011 Ford Mustang GT 6 Speed Manual

Sorry Mike, I meant to say U.S.A now what is truly sad is that our Korean Kia Sorrento was made completely in the USA in Georgia and the Muscle car Challenger is made in Canada and Mexico sorry that disappoints me

I work all over the world and to me the USA is America

Manufacturing VS. Assembly

If it was “made†in the U.S. it’s not a Korean Sorento; it’s an American Sorento.

If it was made in Korea and assembled here; it’s Korean.

Where are the skilled trade jobs? Engineers, Toolmakers, Mold Maker’s, Die Makers, Machinist’s, Sheet Metal Workers, etc.?

The only people you will hear calling foreign made cars “American Made†are the Americans. You won’t hear the Japanese calling their cars American Made; they leave that nonsense to the Americans.

You are correct that Dodge is assembling the Challenger in Canada. GM did the same thing when they announced the new Camaro. I don’t think that is right. I can see where that would disappoint you; but I can’t see how you get to the point of “Might as well buy foreign.â€

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manufacturing VS. Assembly

If it was “made†in the U.S. it’s not a Korean Sorento; it’s an American Sorento.

If it was made in Korea and assembled here; it’s Korean.

Where are the skilled trade jobs? Engineers, Toolmakers, Mold Maker’s, Die Makers, Machinist’s, Sheet Metal Workers, etc.?

The only people you will hear calling foreign made cars “American Made†are the Americans. You won’t hear the Japanese calling their cars American Made; they leave that nonsense to the Americans.

You are correct that Dodge is assembling the Challenger in Canada. GM did the same thing when they announced the new Camaro. I don’t think that is right. I can see where that would disappoint you; but I can’t see how you get to the point of “Might as well buy foreign.â€

Dave,

You Bring up some valid points, fact of the matter is the Kia is too small, we will trade it up to a Yukon Denali, and I will wait until February 15th and buy a 2012 Camaro ZL1 I test drove all of the cars I was looking at here, and drove a Camaro last, I liked everything about the Camaro the ZL1 will be well worth the wait