A big +1 for Primary Arms

I purchased an M4 clone from these guys last year. Sunday at the range the reticle "slipped" and the scope could not be adjusted.

When I got home I emailed PA. Sunday evening I received a reply and on Monday I had an RMA. I shipped it Monday, they received it Thursday and they shipped a replacement Thursday afternoon.

That's the way to do business.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have enjoyed all my purchases, one being the M4 clone. Was this within the 12 month guarantee?

To echo this...

I bought the M4 clone in December; "thought" it was not functioning properly. The replacement arrived along with a prepaid shipping label. Truth be known there was nothing wrong with the original. I didn't read the instructions :D

I have never heard anything bad about their customer service and my experience was the same. I bought a M4 red dot and a weapon light. The light had problems. I sent a e-mail and about a hour later I got a call. He sent me another light with a free p mag and told me to send the other one back. I got the replacement before I even had time to send the defective one back. He is a great guy to deal with.

I purchased an M4 clone from these guys last year. Sunday at the range the reticle "slipped" and the scope could not be adjusted.

When I got home I emailed PA. Sunday evening I received a reply and on Monday I had an RMA. I shipped it Monday, they received it Thursday and they shipped a replacement Thursday afternoon.

That's the way to do business.

Two things. 1. PA is well known for their customer service. 2. You know you're gonna have to pony up eventually. You know what I'm talkin' about :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yep! Have bought a few AR things from them. Got hold of one of their red dots and magnifier used for my AR. The lens cover caps were missing so I e-mailed them and they sent me a set of caps free.....didn't even charge for shipping and this was before my first purchase.