Gun Show at Knoxville Expo Center This Weekend

Guest dprovons

Guest dprovons

Just saw that there is another RK Gun Show this weekend. I did great at the one last month--bought a S&W Bodyguard 380 at a fantastic price, a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster for it, and got some decent ammo deals. This Saturday is my daughter's baby shower so I think I'll round up some guys and head over to the Expo! ;)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw that there is another RK Gun Show this weekend. I did great at the one last month--bought a S&W Bodyguard 380 at a fantastic price, a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster for it, and got some decent ammo deals. This Saturday is my daughter's baby shower so I think I'll round up some guys and head over to the Expo! :D

Nice :D Thanks for posting. I, unfortunately, have to work Saturday during the day but I may drop by on Sunday just to see if there's any ammo deals. I'd like to get some .40 ammo for less than $0.29 a bullet for a change :D.

And just a reminder to those who happen to walk in with a loaded magazine.

THE GUARDS ARE BREAKING THE LAW WHEN THEY STEAL YOUR AMMO!!!

They can not take your personal property without due process of the law regardless of the signs they have posted. In the same way I can't steal someone's truck after they drive past a sign saying "No trucks" at the end of my driveway. The guards are doing this at the Expo Center, post a sign then take private property as they point to the signs. Value has nothing to do with it, whether it is a $1 or a $1,000,000, theft is theft. They can do one of two things, ask you to leave or ask you to put the ammo in your vehicle but they can not take your proprty.

When they stole my ammo last year I spoke to LE and was told that the guards were in fact stealing. I was even asked if I wanted to press charges by the detectives. Rather than ruin the life of the young kid who took my ammo I allowed the gun show promoter, Rex, to make things right. He did so by having his nephew give me money to purchase new ammo. Imagine if everyone who has had their ammo stolen over the last year and a half called upon Rex to make things right by having him pay for their stolen ammo.

If you have had ammo stolen give Rex a call and he will make things right.

R.K. Shows, Inc.

PO Box 334

Manchester, IA 52057

Phone: 563-927-8176

Fax: 563-927-8207

Every show I see them doing the same thing, stealing private property without due process of law. At some point someone needs to file criminal charges against the thieves then get rich by suing the LE agency they work for as well as the Expo Center for violating their Fifth Ammendment Right.

Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

Also, this violates the Constitution of Tennessee

Section 8. That no man shall be taken or imprisoned, or disseized of his freehold, liberties or privileges, or outlawed, or exiled, or in any manner destroyed or deprived of his life, liberty or property, but by the judgment of his peers, or the law of the land.

And just to reiterate, NO ONE CAN TAKE YOUR PRIVATE PROPERTY WITHOUT DUE PROCESS! And a sign does not constitute due process.

Dolomite

Edited by Dolomite_supafly

Kind of nice they did not promote it as heavy as usual. You could actually walk around quite comfortably this morning and it did not take a half hour to get in either. Thought there would have been rush on reloading supplies also being prices are going up, but did not witness that either.

Kind of nice they did not promote it as heavy as usual. You could actually walk around quite comfortably this morning and it did not take a half hour to get in either. Thought there would have been rush on reloading supplies also being prices are going up, but did not witness that either.

Did you by chance see any good prices (less than $0.24) on any .40 ammo? That's my reason for going tomorrow and to see if someone has a Sig P226 Elite Dark with Threaded Barrel.

Did you by chance see any good prices (less than $0.24) on any .40 ammo? That's my reason for going tomorrow and to see if someone has a Sig P226 Elite Dark with Threaded Barrel.

Was not looking for 40 ammo so I did really do any price checking. 50 rounds x .24 = 12.00 box. I would be surprised if you can find it that cheap anywhere and certainly not at a Knoxville gun show.

I went ... my intention was a 91/30 ... I figured on $100 out the door ... after I paid the admission I didn't have enough cash. I'll try tomorrow when they're thinking about how heavy all that junk is hauling it back to the trailer. As is typical...what you have to sell is junk and not worth looking at and what they have is gold-plated.

Ain't it the truth, Bajabuc. I am hoping to sell a 835 12 ga bbl and MOE Magpul stuff, and I expect them to offer me less than half the value.

You expect correctly. You know I understand when a dealer does it, after all they are in business to make money. However it really ticks me off when the vultures who hang around outside do it. Wanna be a dealer, go rent a table inside.

widners had quite a bit of ammo at the show 7.62x39 wolf 4.10 per 20 32 acp 11.00 per box of 50 40 s&w 11.50 per 50 good deals to be had

Not bad until you factor in the $9 or $6 to get into the show :P Oh well...I guess I'll just stick with the current good deal for the week.

Gander Mountain is giving a $10 mail in rebate up to 5 boxes ($50 total) on 100 round boxes of Winchester .40. You can get them to price match Wal-mart for $28.97 which would make it around $21.75 after the rebate which isn't bad at all at $0.21 a bullet.

to much junk finding it's way in.some deals but it is not as good as it was a few years ago.

I've never seen a good deal on guns at the shows anymore. Granted, I've only been to 4 total in Knoxville but it always seem that the guns there are right at MSRP or slightly below it and you can find them cheaper online even after shipping and FFL fees. I went to the one in Chilhowee Park a few months back and all I found were 3 Sig P226's and each one of them was $900+. I saw a Glock G22 and it was $5xx. However, they do have a massive selection which I loved and I got to look and touch a lot of guns before making my final decision which is definitely worth the $9 admission.

Edited by wcsc12
Guest caveturkey

I havent been to a show here in knox yet, but it seems they alternate between the expo center and chillhowee park. anybody know if theres one coming up at chillhowee soon, or when the next show in general is?

I havent been to a show here in knox yet, but it seems they alternate between the expo center and chillhowee park. anybody know if theres one coming up at chillhowee soon, or when the next show in general is?

They generally have one once a month. As far as venue it probably depends what was available. It seems like there are more shows at the Expo Center than at Chilhowee.

The Chilhowee show isn't as nice as the Expo Center show. The Jacobs building at Chilhowee isn't lit as well as the Expo Center. Seems like there is a budget feel to the show while the one at the Expo Center seems like a nicer place.

Dolomite