Any Taurus PT140 pro owners out there?

LazyAce

I need some info. I just bought a Taurus PT140 Pro and I am looking for a owb leather holster. All I have found say that they fit the standard PT140 only. Does anyone know the size difference between the standard and the Pro models? Thanks for any help.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is any size difference between the two. I have several Taurus pistols (PT 145 Pro and PT140 Pro, as well as Millinium Pro series 45) and can't see any visible difference. You might try the Taurus Manufacturing site for specs and check this out. Also the sites TaurusArmed.net and TaurusTalk. Both are good sources of info on the Taurus product line.

I was at Franklin Gun one day years ago before they moved. I was digging through some used holsters with my PT145 in hand. At that time NO ONE made a good holster for the PT. I found a Galco model FL286 that fits perfect. I think it's for a Glock, but who knows. I just know I have used this holster for over ten years now and still going strong. Try and see if it'll work for yours. I bet it does.

FYI Galco holsters stretch a good bit in the first few months so if it's a bit tight, have no worries.

I have had some guys say that a large Glock holster will work. I tried the one I have for my G21sf and it would work in a pinch but the gun does not fit real good. I can get a new Fobus made for this gun but I am not a big Fobus fan. I have one now for one of my Glocks but don`t use it a lot. I will keep looking and see what I can find. I may get the Fobus just so I have something that I can use for now.

Guest Defentis
I need some info. I just bought a Taurus PT140 Pro and I am looking for a owb leather holster. All I have found say that they fit the standard PT140 only. Does anyone know the size difference between the standard and the Pro models? Thanks for any help.

I had the same issues looking for a leather OWB holster for my PT140 MilPro. I bought mine from "The Holster Store" on Amazon and I'm very pleased the product. It's very secure for a standard carry holster and very comfortable to wear on the belt. Hope it helps. If you want the link to the exact one I have just shoot me a message.

-Chris