Music City Tactical Shooters - Rifle or Pistol Match May 7th, 2011

Music City Tactical Shooters will be hosting a 5 Stage Rifle or Pistol Match this Saturday. Matt Tipton will be the Match Director for this event. The courses of fire are challenging! We will need all of the help possible for setup. Setup will begin at 7AM. We hope to see you there for a GREAT match!!!!!

NEXT MATCH: Rifle or Pistol - May 07, 2011

138 Rounds Minimum Pistol or Rifle

Click Here for Stage descriptions

The 2011 Upcoming Matches have been updated. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact President@mctsclub.com. Click Here for Times/Fees.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is rifle or pistol chosen for the entire match or do you chose for each stage?

The type of weapon must be shot throughout the match in its entirety. However you can shoot the stages with multiple entries.

Rifle equals ESP division and Pistol equals SSP division in this match's scoring. All competitors will be heads up in each division no matter what they are using.

Can a NOOBIE to competitive shooting pay match fee and do a slow to fast (depending on comfort level) walk through the courses of fire?

Would assume to do this after all the real competitive shooters got to run and gun their way through the course of fire.

Course of fire where the gun is already drawn and the draw does not play into it are even more attractive

Can a NOOBIE to competitive shooting pay match fee and do a slow to fast (depending on comfort level) walk through the courses of fire?

Would assume to do this after all the real competitive shooters got to run and gun their way through the course of fire.

Course of fire where the gun is already drawn and the draw does not play into it are even more attractive

New shooters are always welcome but you will shoot the match with everyone else. We always have several new shooters so don't be intimidated, it's just for fun.

There are several things that will be going on before, during, and after the match. We are having new tables being delivered to the range for the bays. The spools will disappear. I will be digging holes for new bay signs that will need to be set in concrete. New road sign. Painting new tables. Any help would be helpful as we approach the gssf match.

Thank you in advanced!

Matt is having issues with the scoring software. He is either going to work it out or scan score sheets and send them to me for input. We strive to provide GREAT turnaround on scores, however an unforeseen issue came up. Sorry for the delay.

Glad you had a good time, COOP.

Hognut, yourself, Matt, Robert and Chip do a great job and I've enjoyed shooting with you all this season. If there is anything I can do to help out getting ready for the GSSF match feel free to message me. I'm officially volunteering!!! COOP

As usual, I had a great time shooting at the MCTS match this weekend. As usual, I did a couple of dumb things that cost me a few seconds. As usual, I am checking their website every thirty minutes for the scores. Thanks so much for the match, it was great!!

Scores are done. Scores were hard to read and interpret. Wife (extreme coupons download) or kids' games veal caused problems with home computer. Sent file to other website admin to upload. Should be there soon. I am sorry for the delay as this is not the norm.