Tree removal in Murfreesboro

The storm knocked down half a tree. I need to get the rest of it taken down and possibly another tree.

Are there any forum members or can you recommend any in Murfreesboro that are insured?

I understand that they are probably busy right now.... I can wait since insurance isn't paying for it. :)

Edited by DaveTN
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out for the shady fly by night guys. Had a fellow come by and take down a tree about 3 years ago. It was at Christmas time and he gave me a sob story about needing part of the money today and would be by to finish the cleanup tomorrow. Never came back. Left me with a pile of limbs in my front yard. I just remember he wore an eye patch. Maybe he was a pirate?

Yeah, I had that same guy tell me his partner would be back the next day to remove the stump. He never showed up.

He had two good eyes back then; must have crossed the wrong guy. :)

I don't pay for any work until its completed now.

dave, what's up with the giant font lately? Maybe it's your eyes that is going bad :)

Its the forum software. I use Microsoft WORD and that's how it comes out. I also can't adjust the size of it, but that may have happened since I installed IE9.

Sorry.... nothing I can do about it short of using notepad.

Since you did not get many other useful replies. We are using Cooks Tree Service in Murfreesboro right now on several jobs and I would recommend them. They are not the least expensive and not the most expensive, but they will do the job and they clean up after themselves. They even blew the sawdust off a roof they were working above last week when I came by to check on a job.

(615) 479-8537

Cook's Tree & Landscaping: Landscaping and lawn care - Murfreesboro, Tennessee - Home