UFO's and paranormal stuff

Guest texas308

Guest texas308

Do you believe? Have any of you ever had something happen or witness something you could not rightly explain? This is something that has always fascinated me since I was a kid so please if you have any stories....share them! here's mine....

I'd say I was about 12 or 13 years old when I saw a "UFO". I was outside in my back yard swimming in my pool. I was floating around when I looked up at the sky above a mountain in the distance and noticed something that was shaped like a capsule and had a metallic gray color. It was just sittin there hovering above the mountain for a few seconds when as quickly as it appeared it jolted off to the right faster than I've seen anything fly in my life and disappeared. Now I know I'm not crazy and I know I saw this thing but of coarse nobody ever believed me because they hadn't seen it themselves but I assure you it was there and I saw it. With billions of galaxies and an unknown number of planets in each of them then who knows whats out there. I just know we're not alone in our universe.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberDuper

Not a story.. Just my point of view.

Based on what we can observe within and understand about our universe, the sheer size of it, the number of galaxies, solar systems, stars and planets within it; it's highly likely that we're not alone.

Based on what we can observe within and understand about our universe, the sheer size of it, the number of galaxies, solar systems, stars and planets within it; it's highly likely that we will be forever alone.

yes i believe and have had an experiance ........ last year me and my family took our yearly trip to Gettysburg we were in a house called the farnsworth house and the tour guide took us up stairs it was a long staircase once we got to the attic there was a little door we had to go through and there was a set a seats but they were full so i sat in front of the door leaned against it and about 4 minutes in to the story something moved the door and me felt like someone kicked it very hard and im 6ft3 235 so it took alot of force to move, it scared me a little so i opened the door really fast and there was nothing and as i closed it back i heard a little child laughing which gave me goosebumps the guide could tell i was startled and asked what happened so i told her and she said there was a boy who likes to play tricks named Jeremy... i have had several experiences and have seen some unexplained stuff i am a christian, ... it confuses me how there could be stuff like this but i believe i just don't understand

Do you believe? Have any of you ever had something happen or witness something you could not rightly explain? This is something that has always fascinated me since I was a kid so please if you have any stories....share them! here's mine....

I'd say I was about 12 or 13 years old when I saw a "UFO". I was outside in my back yard swimming in my pool. I was floating around when I looked up at the sky above a mountain in the distance and noticed something that was shaped like a capsule and had a metallic gray color. It was just sittin there hovering above the mountain for a few seconds when as quickly as it appeared it jolted off to the right faster than I've seen anything fly in my life and disappeared. Now I know I'm not crazy and I know I saw this thing but of coarse nobody ever believed me because they hadn't seen it themselves but I assure you it was there and I saw it. With billions of galaxies and an unknown number of planets in each of them then who knows whats out there. I just know we're not alone in our universe.

Why would god make one planet with life when there are millions of planets and millions of universes i to believe we are not alone

... i am a christian, ... it confuses me how there could be stuff like this but i believe i just don't understand

The Bible claims more magic than Harry Potter -- why believe that all supernatural occurrences ended two thousand years ago, eh?

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
The Bible claims more magic than Harry Potter -- why believe that all supernatural occurrences ended two thousand years ago, eh?

- OS

true but in the bible it says when someone dies there soul goes back to god who made it or somethin like that id its just confusing but your right

In fall 1985 or maybe 1986 Number one son and I were driving back from (oh man...I'm getting goosebumps just remembering this) Sheridan Wy to Lewistown Mt. It's well dark, there are no lingering rays of sunlight. East of Lewistown, there's a roadside Historic Site Pull Over, for a no longer there gold mining town. North of the pull off is the last mountain in the Judith Range, Black Butte. It has no resemblence of a connection between the Judiths and it. I was just looking at Google Maps and it's very diferent. There's a road that goes between the Butte and the Judith Range. It's just a different mountain, geologically. It looks like it got dropped while the rest of the Judiths are a range of upthrusts. Looking at the map I see Black Butte is a Lava Core: It doesn't belong to the Judiths.

I didn't have the benefit of Google back then, but I KNEW by its

<i>feel</i>[/HTML]

that it didn't belong.

We had stopped, mostly for a leak, to look at the stars. (Montana skys are majorly different, here the particulate and the light glow blocks out most of the little stars. Out there the sky is so clean you can see many more. There's no explaining it except to say we could see the butte and its rough face from the abundant starlight) We're actually hoping for some northern lights...we were not hoping for what happens next.

We;re standing there looking at the Butte and I said, "Have you ever noticed Black Butte doesn't belong with the rest of the range?" "I've never thought of it, but you're right...it's a lonely mountain."

A light shoots out from a dark recess in the side of the mountain...it's a feathery gold beam angled up about 30 degrees...we're transfixed. (the goosebumps are strong tonight) A set of three lights shows up from the south but we're not really noticing until the lights slide down the feathery path. As it goes down the path it blocks out the stars...it's cigar shaped, pretty big and silent. We watch it slide into the deep recess where the light beam came from. There's no crash, no fire, no explosion...it just slides into the mountain. I looked at him, he looked at me, "I think it would be a good idea to leave...don't turn on the lights just yet."

In fall 1985 or maybe 1986 Number one son and I were driving back from (oh man...I'm getting goosebumps just remembering this) Sheridan Wy to Lewistown Mt. It's well dark, there are no lingering rays of sunlight. East of Lewistown, there's a roadside Historic Site Pull Over, for a no longer there gold mining town. North of the pull off is the last mountain in the Judith Range, Black Butte. It has no resemblence of a connection between the Judiths and it. I was just looking at Google Maps and it's very diferent. There's a road that goes between the Butte and the Judith Range. It's just a different mountain, geologically. It looks like it got dropped while the rest of the Judiths are a range of upthrusts. Looking at the map I see Black Butte is a Lava Core: It doesn't belong to the Judiths.

I didn't have the benefit of Google back then, but I KNEW by its

<i>feel</i>[/HTML]

that it didn't belong.

We had stopped, mostly for a leak, to look at the stars. (Montana skys are majorly different, here the particulate and the light glow blocks out most of the little stars. Out there the sky is so clean you can see many more. There's no explaining it except to say we could see the butte and its rough face from the abundant starlight) We're actually hoping for some northern lights...we were not hoping for what happens next.

We;re standing there looking at the Butte and I said, "Have you ever noticed Black Butte doesn't belong with the rest of the range?" "I've never thought of it, but you're right...it's a lonely mountain."

A light shoots out from a dark recess in the side of the mountain...it's a feathery gold beam angled up about 30 degrees...we're transfixed. (the goosebumps are strong tonight) A set of three lights shows up from the south but we're not really noticing until the lights slide down the feathery path. As it goes down the path it blocks out the stars...it's cigar shaped, pretty big and silent. We watch it slide into the deep recess where the light beam came from. There's no crash, no fire, no explosion...it just slides into the mountain. I looked at him, he looked at me, "I think it would be a good idea to leave...don't turn on the lights just yet."

good story that would have scared me as well...... we are not alone

When I went to college the second time, I attended Ferris State College. Ferris State was a "suitcase college", nobody stayed during the weekends so Sunday nights the road to school is packed. We're driving along, there's four of us, minding our own business, and talking, when Bill, you remember Bill: He's the guy of the glass eye and peg tooth, said, "Has anyone else been seeing the lights?" "Oh thank God, I was afraid to say anything!" "yes." "So has everybody else." And the other guy in the backseat was right. All along the highway, cars are stopped and people are standing outside watching a series of lights changing shape in the sky to the west. There's no real pattern, they're just moving. Finally, putting away his slide-rule, the third guy says, "If the lights are at 1000 feet they're moving at a thousand miles an hour. If they're at 20 thousand feet they're much faster. The gee forces of the 90degree turns would tear a human apart...that's a UFO and I'm not mentioning it to any authorities. They'd never let us go."

Paranormal huh? This should qualify. Knoxvillians will know where I'm talking about:

My wife and I had just turned south on Broadway coming from Central. On the east side of Broadway the stores are rally close to the sidewalk and they have plateglass windows that reflect us as we're driving along. There's a girl walking south on Broadway. She's dressed in a 1920's flapper costume...Going to a party, I think. I mention it to my wife...she gives a timy shreak. "She's right there...but her reflection isn't." Sure enough...I can see us and the truck in the window...but not her. She's walking on the street but she has no reflection. Spooky...but wait, there's more.

We turned on Cumberland heading for 16th. There's a Civil War memorial kind of on the corner but setback from the road. it's a soldier with a rifle. Only there's two of them...the second one is as grey as the stone one but he's looking around and looking lost. We drive around the corner and look back...one statue.

Guest rebeldrummer

Baj...have you ever thought about publishing any of this, or pref ALL of it. Like the chronicles of Bajabuc? Sell it on here...we would all buy it!

Sorry to get off topic, I just really enjoy his stories.

Now my own, last winter my wife and I were driving home. There is about a 1/2 mile stretch of The road we drive down that has tall trees on both sides, and the only part of the sky we could see is right in the middle. Well right before we got to that part, we noticed a medium sized object moving very slowly across the sky at about the 11 o'clock position. 3 pulsing lights on the bottom. I would say less than 100 ft from the tree tops. Very low. At one point we were almost under. I had my wife stop the car so I could get out and listed. NOTHING!! I could still see...just couldn't hear it. It went over the tree line so we raced up the road where I knew it cleared and there was a pull off. From here you could look back and get a great vantage point of the area, and you could see well over the tree line and past it. There was nothing there. In the min and a half that it took us to get there, the thing disappeared.

No idea what we saw. But it was pretty neat

Guest rebeldrummer

Kind of creepy story....but not too much. More angel story than spooky, BOO type of ghost story.

2 months ago we were at my cousins wedding. Well our special needs uncle of 55 yrs old, passed away a few years ago. He was the life of the party. And loved loved his nieces and nephews (well, he loved everyone) anyways, my cousin had a song dedicated to the memory of Danny (our uncle) Wade (her uncle) and her grandma. It was very touching, my little cousin sang a song, changed some words so it was more fitting (thunk the song was pennies from heaven or something) I mentioned e song because there were 3 pictures in frames, one of each of our loved ones. After the wedding, my daughter, asked me why we were sad earlier (during th song) and so I explained to her why. She had a puzzled look on her face. Her response was this. "Daddy, mammaws (my mom) brother wasn't gone though? Why did you sing him a song? He was there sitting with grandpa (Danny's dad) !!!!!!!!!" we said no dear, that was Uncle Mike.

She said no dad....Danny was there, Unlce Mikey was on the other side!! Again, no Morgan. Yes dad. No Morgan. Then...dad, I know what I'm talking about. Mike has short hair and is high up (tall) right. Well Danny is the short one who was smiling! The car went quiet....very. She then

says....you know, the one in the picture!! Now my daughter was only 1 when he passed away, she does not know him. And yes, he was short! Of the 3 brothers, he was the ONLY short one, the other two were tall. And there was no man by my grandpa. There was my grandma on one side, and his daughter in law on the other and her husband (Mike) beside her!!! I personally believe that he was there, watching his niece get married and having a piece of cake!!

Edited by rebeldrummer
Guest texas308

Strange and fascinating stories guys, you ever see your dog bark down a dark hallway with nothing there? What are they barking at? (X-files theme plays)

Guest bkelm18
if you like watching ghost tv shows i would recommend Ghost Adventures on the travel channel they get some amazing proof.....

As much as I enjoy those shows for entertainment, I don't believe them for one minute. Too easy to fake stuff. Heck, Ghost Hunters on SciFi has been busted a few times for fabricating evidence (especially on one of their live shows a year or so ago where they faked pretty much everything). I do believe in the paranormal, but I need to see it first hand.

As much as I enjoy those shows for entertainment, I don't believe them for one minute. Too easy to fake stuff. Heck, Ghost Hunters on SciFi has been busted a few times for fabricating evidence (especially on one of their live shows a year or so ago where they faked pretty much everything). I do believe in the paranormal, but I need to see it first hand.

i believe there findings because i have experienced some of the same stuff in a couple of the same locations as them

We just got married and we're living in Larry's house. We got adopted by a cat...pretty nice feller. Marbled white and black in color and fair sized...10 or so pounds. We were both in the bedroom and "Marble" was in the dining room. "Marble, wamt a Cheeto?" He loved Cheetos. We could see him get off his chair and start into the livingroom to get to us in the bedroom, He squalls and his backlegs lift off the ground and tuck under his butt...just like he'd been kicked. He elevates...maybe 5 feet up and lands in the beedroom...he's crying and hissing and snarling and not at all happy with his life at that moment. He runs under the bed. No Cheetos all night. Come morning he's got to GO and he steps in the living room...squalls and runs back under the bed. Ever smell a scared cat fart? He tries four or five times to go in the living room but each time he runs under the bed, farting. I couldn't handle the gas so I picked him up and carried him through the living room, sat him down and he runs for the litter. As long as we lived there, I had to carry him into the bed room at night and out to the litter box in the morning. He would NOT go in the livingroom uncarried nor would he stay in it if you put him down. Crazy cat...Turns out a woman was raped and murdered 30 years before in the living room. She hated cats.

Back when I was in college, they had a housing shortage my junior year.

So they ask a few of us to move out the standard housing into a 2 story farm house on Campus. It had been fixed up and was nice better then standard housing. 6 of us lived there, co-ed.

Now to the stories you actually ask about. We all had cars. So when returning to the house from the outside there was no way to tell if anyone was there or not.

I never noticed anything strange actually happen in this house, however when I came home I had a track record of when I put my key in the door and walked in I always knew if I was the only person in. It did not matter if TV's, radio's had been left on/off. There was this strange feeling that I always got when I first walked in. The hairs stood up on the back of my neck when I walked in.

So really closest paranormal thing i have experience is the strange feeling I had walking into that place and knowing if I was alone there or not.

Again, Nothing strange ever happened while living there as far as paranormal. I never saw anything strange.

The following summer I lived in that building by myself.

(There was also a class room in this farm house with a lab, it was a pretty good place to live)

I was living there the summer TWA flight 800 crashed. One of the professors from the college was over and we had been drinking beer that night watching the news.

I have had several experiences.

There was a crew of us hanging out with a buddy of mine sometime around 1976. We were all in his third floor bedroom listening to music and just doing what normal teens did then.

The bedroom has been his grandfathers and the bed Bob had was the actual bed his Grandad passed in. So Bob who was a musician was talking about some sheet music he had, a song titled Atlantis ( IIRC). He said he had it the previous night. He was looking around and noticed an edge of paper under a big ass PA speaker that was in the room. He rocked it up and pulled out the piece of sheet music, in it appearing to have been burned by a cigarette were the words " I live". Bob did not smoke, hated smoking, his grandfather died from cancer due to smoking. About the time he found the sheet music I saw a fog appear in his dresser mirror, like someone breathed on it, and right about then the beads hanging in the doorway swung open just like if someone walked though them, and right about then the lights went out as if someone hit the wall switch. Finding the sheet music, the breath in the mirror, the beads swinging and the lights going out all happened with a couple of seconds. Creepyness immediately filled the room, we all looked at each other and hauled ass out of the room and headed down the steps. Got to the door to the second floor and it would not open. Just like it was bolted shut. Well the door had no bolt at all, nothing ever held the door shut other than gravity and it being closed into the door frame. I had been upstairs in his room a hundred times. There was nothing connected to the door knob to latch. After a few good shoves by the guy nearest the door it opened and we got the hell out of there. Man, it gives me goose bumps thinking about it thirty five years later.

Funny thing was Bob never ran out with us. We all got outside and he came down saying to come back, that it was his grandpa and it was cool. None of us went back up then. I don't recall where we went. I went back many times after that day and while creeeped out nothing else ever happened.

Guest bkelm18
i believe there findings because i have experienced some of the same stuff in a couple of the same locations as them

I'm not saying that stuff doesn't happen, but it's a TV show and they want to make money, so they gotta make it look realistic, even better if it's a well known haunt, it's easier to re-create... :P I still watch it though (not so much Ghost Adventures, the main guy seems like a gigantic tool).

Another time, late 70's I was sharing a two family house with two guys and a married couple and their small child.

We got to talking one night and someone mentioned how he had woke up at 3:20 the last two night feeling like something was wrong and had gone around checking the doors and windows to make sure nothing fishy had gone on. I was thinking to myself "WHAT!" The two nights prior to the two he mentioned I had woke up at 3:20 and did the same exact thing, went and checked the doors and windows. The other dude said "bullfeathers" ( or something like that :P) he had woke up the two night previous to my two nights at 3:20 and did the same exact thing.

Another night a bunch of us were hanging out in the living room doing what we did and the record came to an end, right then we heard keys jangling in the front door and saw the doorknob turn, we all heard it and saw it. No one other than the married guys Dad ( and he never came over unannounced) had a key to the house aside from us sitting right there, Jim jumped up and grabbed the door throwing it open, no one was there. I know darn well the door knob turned.

Another night in that same living room, I was there with Jim and a couple of guys who did not live with us. All of the sudden we all smelled something real bad, some real foul odor, can't even explain what it was. And right then three of the four of us saw a beam of light shoot from the front door corner of the room and disappear into the middle of the living room floor. Really creepy just remembering this stuff. That house had issues.

Several times previous to this stuff all happening the broom we kept in the kitchen corner would fall to the floor for no reason. I mean it would sit there for a week or longer. It's not like we spent a lot of time sweeping, LOL and all the sudden WHAM you would hear it fall and it was not like it slipped and fell, it was like someone flung it to the floor.

We all got together one night and discussed what was going on. Oddly nothing ever happened on the second floor where the married couple lived, just on the first floor aside from my 3:20 wanderings from the third floor. We decided that the house was haunted and we needed to do something about it. So our decision was to have a big blow out Halloween Party to calm the spirits or run them off.

Halloween was a couple months away so we planned out this big party. The party was epic, best Halloween party I have ever been at.

After that party nothing ever happened again, no wake ups in the middle of the night, no more keys and doorknobs, no bolts of light, no more broom action.

It was over.

I'm thinking acid was a lot more popular than we have been led to believe...that or I've been missing life:popcorn::D:P. Got no good stories about either subject and I AM a very interested follower of UFO and para normal stories!

I did get a whooping as a wee lad for putting a UFO book I wanted to read in the grocery cart without my Mom knowing. When she had to pay for it (after telling me no), I had to take it, but it was worth it. Been following these kind of stories since early 70s. Ya'll keep it up.