UFO's and paranormal stuff

Guest texas308

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never had anything paranormal happen while tripping

You had normal things while trippin?

I went to see Yellow Submarine in that condition. Afterwards we went to our favorite Chinese Restaurant...We had a great meal...until Fortune Cookie Time. Everyone got normal fortunes on normal fortune cookie paper. I, however, got a fortune on yellow legal pad paper (written in pencil a #2 no less) that said...People who live in glass houses shouldn't get stoned.

Edited by bajabuc

I too believe UFO's exist. There are too many witnesses to discount them. They are not likely extraterrestrial due to the vast distance of space.

My own UFO sighting was last summer looking at the night sky with my family gathered around a campfire when this large steady white light moved very fast at high altitude. My son who is a pilot immediately noticed because it was not a blinking aircraft light and moved much faster than a jet. Then about a minute later when it left our view a jet flew very fast chasing it along the same path and we could hear its engine noise.

I had the real Sandoz pharmaceutical served up by my Shrink on a Saturday. I was 15.

Sounds like being crazy has kept us both from going insane.

I did my early apprenticeship thereby in San Francisco; year after the Summer of Love, but there was still plenty of everything to go around. :)

- OS

in the bible it speaks of several weird thing like flaming chariots and a craft with spinning wheels inside of spinning wheels if im not mistaken ? someone can quote me on this im sure i said it somewhat wrong?

All the oldest world religions and cultures (pre-Islam) have some commonality of themes which many interpret as evidence of extraterrestrial intervention, and indeed, the notion of a divinity becoming manifest to humans.

Overview from Wiki re:

Ancient astronauts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the book that first brought the topic into the layman collective consciousness (although it's at least half faulty research if not downright fraud):

Chariots of the Gods? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, History Channel has periodic repeats of Ancient Aliens series. Pretty fascinating stuff, even if one gives it only faint credence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Aliens

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/episodes/

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
added links
Must not have been the McCoy.

- OS

Oh things happened alright, just nothing to do with boogymen or space creatures, LOL

The problem with UFO's is Christianity. To admit there are really other beings out side Earth who are demonstrably smarter than we, brings the whole bible into contention.

UFO's and aliens actually help explain the voodoo that is the bible.

All the oldest world religions and cultures (pre-Islam) have some commonality of themes which many interpret as evidence of extraterrestrial intervention, and indeed, the notion of a divinity becoming manifest to humans.

Overview from Wiki re:

Ancient astronauts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the book that first brought the topic into the layman collective consciousness (although it's at least half faulty research if not downright fraud):

Chariots of the Gods? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, History Channel has periodic repeats of Ancient Aliens series. Pretty fascinating stuff, even if one gives it only faint credence.

Ancient Aliens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ancient Aliens — Season 2 Episode Guide — History.com

- OS

i have seen each ancient alien episode at least 2 times and they have alot of stuff that makes you think wow that could be true and have proof to support there claims in some cases

There's no way God created a universe so vast and there not be life elsewhere. To think how far the stars reach and the only life is this THIS headache? I think the main reason we don't have more proof is that aliens won't lower themselves to deal with humans. I know I wouldn't.

My only claim to the ET world is a bright red/yellow/orange disk that hovered over the tree line about 500 yards away from me one day. I was trotting through the woods of west TN in Westvaco territory. The more I tried to get closer to it, the further away it looked. The sun was on the opposite side of the sky and I was completely sober. I walked toward it for about a mile, then I had to cross a dry creek bed, when I got the other side, it was gone. No idea what it was. Don't share that too much either, folks'll think ur nutz.

So if you look in the front door window of our house you see the main bathroom door. I dunno why the place was built like this but it was.

Several times when exiting that bathroom or being at the sink with the door open and at night I feel like someone it watching me through the front door. my wife has mentioned it several times since we have lived here. Several times I absolutely think I see a face peering in through that window. Of course no one has ever been there. But I tell you I have seen a face there. It only happens at night and of course I always felt it was my own reflection I have seen in the door. But then why would my wife see a mans face in the door window?

About fifteen years ago, 7 years or so before we bought the house the previous owner had shot and killed a peeping Tom who had been spying on his daughter. We knew the story when we bought the house. He sold it because he lost a civil suit over the shooting. He was never charged criminally as a result of the shooting.

A couple months ago I was talking with one of the neighbors who owns property that butts up to mine. I asked him about what went on when Stanley shot the peeper.

Seems Stanley and his wife left for work before the daughter left for school. Stanley's wife had caught the guy peeping at her before and the daughter had told her Dad that she had

been spyed on before too. Stanley had contacted the Sheriff's office and the peeper had been warned that bad things were going to happen. Did not slow him down any.

One morning after the Dad and Mom should have both left for work the daughter was in the bathroom dressing for school. The peeper was at the front door pleasuring himself. Little did he know that the Dad had not gone to work that day for whatever reason. Stanley was hollered for and came running with a rifle. He ran out the door chasing the peeper and ended up shooting and killing the perv.

I am not sure where on the property he fell and died but he still likes to look in through our front door from time to time. The last time I saw the reflection I pulled my gun from my holster and the reflection disappeared.

Do I have a ghost? I dunno but it sure seems that way.

I am not the least bit scared of the thing. And none of us have seen him since the day I pulled my pistol on it.

I also could swear I once saw a face peering in through my basement sliding doors on the back of the house. I saw it flash and I took off out the basement and through the other door down here, nothing was to be found. After assessing the situation where I had seen the flace flash would have put the guy at near 7 feet tall, so I am sure it was not a person, whatever it was I saw.

So if you look in the front door window of our house you see the main bathroom door. I dunno why the place was built like this but it was.

Several times when exiting that bathroom or being at the sink with the door open and at night I feel like someone it watching me through the front door. my wife has mentioned it several times since we have lived here. Several times I absolutely think I see a face peering in through that window. Of course no one has ever been there. But I tell you I have seen a face there. It only happens at night and of course I always felt it was my own reflection I have seen in the door. But then why would my wife see a mans face in the door window?

About fifteen years ago, 7 years or so before we bought the house the previous owner had shot and killed a peeping Tom who had been spying on his daughter. We knew the story when we bought the house. He sold it because he lost a civil suit over the shooting. He was never charged criminally as a result of the shooting.

A couple months ago I was talking with one of the neighbors who owns property that butts up to mine. I asked him about what went on when Stanley shot the peeper.

Seems Stanley and his wife left for work before the daughter left for school. Stanley's wife had caught the guy peeping at her before and the daughter had told her Dad that she had

been spyed on before too. Stanley had contacted the Sheriff's office and the peeper had been warned that bad things were going to happen. Did not slow him down any.

One morning after the Dad and Mom should have both left for work the daughter was in the bathroom dressing for school. The peeper was at the front door pleasuring himself. Little did he know that the Dad had not gone to work that day for whatever reason. Stanley was hollered for and came running with a rifle. He ran out the door chasing the peeper and ended up shooting and killing the perv.

I am not sure where on the property he fell and died but he still likes to look in through our front door from time to time. The last time I saw the reflection I pulled my gun from my holster and the reflection disappeared.

Do I have a ghost? I dunno but it sure seems that way.

I am not the least bit scared of the thing. And none of us have seen him since the day I pulled my pistol on it.

I also could swear I once saw a face peering in through my basement sliding doors on the back of the house. I saw it flash and I took off out the basement and through the other door down here, nothing was to be found. After assessing the situation where I had seen the flace flash would have put the guy at near 7 feet tall, so I am sure it was not a person, whatever it was I saw.

LOL, pics or it didn't happen!! LOL

You could be the next reality ghost hunter show Mike!

well those are my three ghost stories. I got a UFO/alien story but I am not so sure I wanna tell it.

Chekhov said, "If in the first act you have hung a pistol on the wall, then in the following one it should be fired."

- OS

A couple of years ago I'm out on a horse farm on a totally clear sunny day. Hardly any clouds. I just happened to look up at a jet trail, pretty high up, about directly overhead. To the right of the trail was something that resembled a kite (kind of a diamond shape). I mean it was way up there, at least as high as the jet trail. It sat there motionless. I laid down on my back in the field 'cause I was getting a crick in my neck (again, straight overhead). I laid there watched that thing sit there for a good 20 minutes and it never moved. I finally left to do something. About 10 minutes later I came back to the spot, reoriented myself and looked up, and it was gone. Not saying it was a UFO, but I sure thought it weird how it just sat there for so long.

As far as ghosts, we used to live in an older house about 15 years ago, in east Memphis. Kind of like Mike's story above... there was one window that looked into our back yard. At night, I'd swear I'd walk past that window every now and then, and in the corner of my eye I'd see someone looking in. I'd go up to it and look out, and of course nothing. I even went outside a coupld of times to check, and nothing. Never had that experience in any other window in that house and not in the current house we live in. Not real scary, but just weird.

Guest rebeldrummer

UFO is just what it stands for....unidentified flying object. Does not mean it was an alien (in the extraterrestrial sense) air craft. What I saw I couldn't identify.....maybe some could?? As far as aliens go.....I'm not a believer. And I don't believe the Bible spoke about UFO's as we "know" them today or aliens and there was no voodoo. Gods power is real, the miracles He did were real. To be fair, I guess (?) some people then and even know might consider those things "magic" or "voodoo" but not me?

However, if I could be proved wrong..AWESOME!! Because the whole UFO, alien, sic fi genre is super interesting and entertaining. I wouldn't be

disappointed or mad in any way. "I want to believe" I think that is the X-File's motto.....

As far as spooky stuff and the Bible goes there is the passage in which David seeks out the Witch of Endor to communicate with the spirit os Samuel after he has died, and she does. For those who believe in the Bible I can't see how there is any denying at the very least the possibility of ghosts/spirits. I've heard plenty of ghost stories from friends that they were too scared to further investigate, but never had anything REALLY spooky happen to me. Supposedly one of the bars nearby LSU's campus was haunted but I never did get around to checking it out.