What Would You Do During a Mall Shooting?

Guest C4Dave

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaypee

Sorry Marswolf, I thought you guys live in Church Hill. I live exactly between you two in Indian Springs. Forget Rogersville then. Got lots to choose from around Stone & Eastman, so you guys name it. Chop house has a pretty decent lunch menu for not too much money so do Chili's and Cheddar's. Lemme know. Quick, somebody say something about guns before they throw us offa here!!

jer

Sorry Marswolf, I thought you guys live in Church Hill. I live exactly between you two in Indian Springs. Forget Rogersville then. Got lots to choose from around Stone & Eastman, so you guys name it. Chop house has a pretty decent lunch menu for not too much money so do Chili's and Cheddar's. Lemme know. Quick, somebody say something about guns before they throw us offa here!!

jer

God...you are that close? I better move. :cheers:

Have you tried the new Mexican place in Blountville? Pretty good for everything except authentic Chiles Rellenos. Only two places around here that do decent Chiles Rellenos are the place in Rogersville or the Mexican restaurant in Bristol on the parkway that used to be the Bonfire.

Something about guns....? I don't know but it has been rumored that I have been known to carry guns into the local beer serving Mexican restaurants. Another rumor is that I actually had a friendly discussion about that in the Blountville place with a law enforcement office you probably have heard of - who shall remain nameless.

Maybe we can get together before Tower comes in. Actually, we should plan to meet at Bristol Mall for coffee some morning. I'll introduce you to some of my Korean and VN war friends. I'm expecting to get up there tomorrow.

Guest jaypee

Haven't tried Mex in Blountville.....my friends are embarrassed when I find good Mex food and chain myself to the support posts and refuse to leave, So be forewarned. I'm a Southern Californian, remember? Tell me where it is and I'll meet you there for lunch on Thursday or Friday, your pick. Gotta go help a doctor pay for his Beemer tummar.

Jer

Haven't tried Mex in Blountville.....my friends are embarrassed when I find good Mex food and chain myself to the support posts and refuse to leave, So be forewarned. I'm a Southern Californian, remember? Tell me where it is and I'll meet you there for lunch on Thursday or Friday, your pick. Gotta go help a doctor pay for his Beemer tummar.

Jer

First decent Chiles Rellenos I had were in S. Cali with some friends many years ago. Second decent ones were at El Refugio in La Zona Rosa in Mexico City (they were better). I'm not heavily into Tex-Mex. I appreciate subtlety.

My schedule is always day-by-day - sometimes minute by minute.

How about coffee at Bristol Mall on Wednesday? About 9:30? It might give you an opportunity to display your blazing into the action style while the rest of us escape. :cheers:

Guest jaypee

I knew you were luring me to a mall for an ulterior motive. Where in the mall? Is there a specific place or just look for the food court? Oh, and at my age I gimp into action, not fly. Lemme know and I'll be there.

Jer

We have walkers and one guy in a scooter. I can run if I have to. I just show up when they aren't expecting me.

Food court - just look for the dinosaurs in the military caps. If you come in from the entrance nearest Kroger - near Sears, go up the ramp and stay left, past the Subway and cookie place. First table, next to the cell phone kiosk is us. If I ain't there, tell them that Shannon sent you. Do wear your handgun. We don't want to protect you. :cheers:

Assuming something doesn't come up and I'm in Colombia (I'll let you know) I'll probably be the one in either the H&K LE division cap or the MACV cap (the young and handsome one).

If I'm not there immediately, tell Earl that I'm bringing the Mossberg 500 stuff. Hell, you might as well be good for something. :cheers:

Wednesday 9:30 a.m.; Bristol Mall.

BTW, any other TGO members are welcome too. You don't have to be a vet, or even a conservative. We have other tables we can send you to. :P

Edited by Marswolf