My "main" hobby (many pictures included)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dragon map.jpg

Has a lot of hairpin turns and good elevation change. I live 30-45 minutes from there.

IMG_1102.jpg

Some good chicane action here. Actually the picture of the Maroon Corvette (first post) with the Silver Infiniti G35 behind me is from Killboy Pictures.

Edited by ls3_kid
Guest mustangdave

I'm diggin that 3.0 Roadster Coupe...is it an M...I was just scrolling and gawking...not reading tween the lines...

Guest mustangdave

Thats a nice paint job on the roadster...I have a buddy here at work that has a 98 M Roadster...I've been trying for years to get him to bring it to the road course at NSS...he tells me he'd rather run it on the "curvy" back roads of Rutherford County...than on a track with rules...MAN is he missing out on some serious FUN

Guest m14man
I sometimes don't understand this mentality...buy it to "put it up"...IF you like the car buy it and DRIVE it...thats why Jack builds em...I bought mine USED with 32K on it...told the former owner it would be DRIVEN...its been to California and back TWICE...about 6K in 10 days...and loved every minute in the car....I've road coursed it...shown it. Every time I get behind the steering wheel all I can do is grin...the car is a BLAST to drive...the odometer is approaching 94K....and I've kept just about every maintenance record.

well it would have been out in the rain and hail and all driving isnt the problem i have a 70 ss chevelle that i drive a lot and a we4 buick t-type that doesnt get drove cause im always in the chevelle, also had a 73 camaro with a 396 in it at the time so i had know were to put it. I also had a 98 ss camaro and drove it till it had 149,000 miles and a women pulled out in front of me and totaled it, so trust me i drive them i just wouldnt want to leave one of 50 out in the rain snow sleet and hail or use it as an everyday commuter car to work.

Guest Moody

I wanted to add, too. Here's some more rice, for you all.

We put this:

SupraEngine2.jpg

SupraEngine1.jpg

into this:

SupraShoot5.jpg

and we'll see how quick it is, I suppose. It did 634WHP at around 24psi, and the engine is built to handle in excess of 45psi, so I imagine that it'll be ridiculous, but honestly, I'm happy with what it makes now, with the ability to rev it like a bike (sort of).

Guest WyattEarp

oh hell, why not, I'll play along. These are all the toys I've had. :D

91 Mustang GT - My first mustang was a project, ended up selling it though because finances weren't good at the time.

91mustang0005-M.jpg

97 Cobra purchased with 48,000 on the clock

97cobra0003-M.jpg

2002 Mustang GT (I screwed up by selling this car...:drama:, miss it and wish I had this one back) Over $10K in mods.

IMG0906-Edit-M.jpg

1993 Ford Mustang GT (could have been a fun car had I kept it and stuck with my project goals, but I traded it for an 03 Cobra) Had a built 408 shortblock I was working on when I made the trade....

33748220048large-M.jpg

My 03 Cobra (this thing was honestly a big steaming pile of :poop: thanks to the previous owner ,I sunk $7000 in repairs to it, and then I got in a wreck and totaled it about a month and a half after getting it fixed. Honestly, I was not upset it was gone, and after that I decided to take a break from the performance car hobby till after school is done.

car-033-M.jpg

Now I drive's a nice little Honda Accord, which I love to death, great on gas, 4 banger, 5 speed, fun to drive, but keeps me out of trouble.

After college and I have a good job, I want a C6 Z06, and I plan on building another mustang as well.

:drool: I really like what SVT/Ford made of the RAPTOR = BadASS!

it are in need of supercharger though!!! :D

SupraShoot5.jpg

teh sex! When Milon gets his done, I want to photograph both of your Supra's together!

Edited by WyattEarp
Guest sqlightning

here is mine, it is a 2000 Ford Lightning with just a few "bolt-on's"

CIMG3178.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

engine - fox lake heads, manley rods/pistons, comp 278 cams, 03 intake, 3.4 whipple, accufab sbtb, lots of different size pullies, little bit of nitrous, aeromotive rails/regulator, 60 lph injectors, twin walbro 255lph pumps, fore fuel hat, aeroquip lines/fittings

drivetrain - 2800 triple disc stall, motive 4:10, detroit locker, qa1 adjustable shocks all around, ground force lowering kit, johnny lightning traction bars, competition engineering driveshaft loop, mickey thompson et streets 28x12.50x16/pacer bajas or mb motoring express/ toyo proxies st 315/35/20

the best it has run at beech bend was 11.7@116 without the whipple (had a 2.3 kenne bell) and smaller fuel system

We put this:

SupraEngine2.jpg

SupraEngine1.jpg

into this:

SupraShoot5.jpg

and we'll see how quick it is, I suppose. It did 634WHP at around 24psi, and the engine is built to handle in excess of 45psi, so I imagine that it'll be ridiculous, but honestly, I'm happy with what it makes now, with the ability to rev it like a bike (sort of).

I love Mk IV Supras, is that a 3.0 or a stroker 3.4? Hopefully it isn't a dyno queen, those are the worst.

Guest coldblackwind

I've had a few over the years, '01 mustang GT with straight pipes, and something done to the computer by the previous owner I never quite figured out (all I know is it would smoke the tires upshifting at 100 so I wasn't complaining), '97 neon (don't laugh, theres a '93 and an '87 corvette out there whos owners I think were ready to cry when I beat them, it had a bit of work done to it, lol), first car was an '82 chevy stepside with a 350/350 combo, and everything on it said edelbrock. Presently I just picked up a '93 240sx (hey, its more fun than my 4 banger s10, some of yall have seen that, strickly utilitarian!), and theres a '66 F100 in the barn waiting on me to get the money to finish restoring and drop in the 428/3 speed thats sitting next to it.

I've also been involved in an '82 elcamino with a 355, dual quad tunnel ram, street scoop, street legal drag car (would lift the front tire off the road at 30 mph if you floored it), an '87 firebird with a built 355, and formula suspension, and an '85 monte carlo with a 472 cadillac big block.

As for the dragon, neat road but don't drive it in a jeep. Only thing I've ever taken down it was a '99 cherokee, and that was just not fun at all. I'm gonna have to get up that way in this 240 though and see how that goes (not much in the balls department, but the little snot handles, despite the presently stock suspension)!

Guest coldblackwind

Yup, had to fix the clutch slave cylinder/master cylinder first thing so I've drove this car a grand total of about 40 miles is all at this point, haven't had time to do anything beyond stock.

Guest WyattEarp
Moody's MACHINE is no dyno queen...I've seen it and been passed on the track by it.

right now it's just a garage queen until he gets it all finished and back on the road. :)