SIG RAVE..........

SonnyCrockett

My P226 was having trigger issues ,something def went broken inside and it would not pull correctly anymore

as verified by my local gun shop (just to prove I was not nuts)

so under warranty SIG picked up my P226 at my house via fedex and fixed it

within one weeks turnaround I had it back........

They added at no charge the SRT trigger and sear ........FREE...........Thats a 150-200 option usually

and I must say its a pretty sweet feeling trigger when it resets now and my issues were repaired

Thats what CSR is about,not only do they fix it but they upgrade my gun for free and it took no more than a week

from start to finish......

Does your handgun company do that ?:D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, that really doesn't cost them squat in the scheme of things. They probably scrap more parts in a week's time than they give away.

BUT, now you are telling everyone that will listen about how incredibly awesome they are, and if they sell a pistol or two because of your word of mouth, they are leaps and bounds ahead. Why it is, that some companies don't understand this, I'll never know.

Case in point, I kinda want a Sig now:)

I had to send my 229 back shortly after I got it because the front sight was the incorrect height. While they were at it, they were supposed to remove the adjustable rear site and put a fixed site on....that never happened. Granted they may have done something like thrown the SRT on my gun for free, but it already had it. Either way, sig is still a great company. An sp2022 in 9mm is in my near future, great feeling triggers out of the box. Can't see why this pistol is able to stay in stock anywhere at its price standpoint, such a great bang for your buck.

You know, that really doesn't cost them squat in the scheme of things. They probably scrap more parts in a week's time than they give away.

BUT, now you are telling everyone that will listen about how incredibly awesome they are, and if they sell a pistol or two because of your word of mouth, they are leaps and bounds ahead. Why it is, that some companies don't understand this, I'll never know.

Case in point, I kinda want a Sig now:)

It's amazing how dense some folks can be. People pay extra for good customer service. I have done it more than once.

Guest motonut
I had to send my 229 back shortly after I got it because the front sight was the incorrect height. While they were at it, they were supposed to remove the adjustable rear site and put a fixed site on....that never happened. Granted they may have done something like thrown the SRT on my gun for free, but it already had it. Either way, sig is still a great company. An sp2022 in 9mm is in my near future, great feeling triggers out of the box. Can't see why this pistol is able to stay in stock anywhere at its price standpoint, such a great bang for your buck.
I've mentioned this several times. I got my SP2022 w/ NS for under $450, can't beat it IMHO.

Edit: Big whoops! Confused the SP2022 purchase w/ another firearm purchase. Corrected post. Sorry 'bout that.

Edited by motonut
corrected price

Glad to hear they took care of you - I'm actually a little surprised.

I own and have owned a number of SIG pistols over the years. The general rule of thumb is that the "old SIG" is better than the new one. In recent years, they have really missed the mark and took a big hit on customer service, and product quality side of the house. Here's a blog from Todd Green's website pointing out some of their recent shenanigans.

pistol-training.com » Blog Archive » Come On, SIG!

I sent back a very old Glock 21 for a the old style ejection port to be milled from a 90 degree to the 15 degree angel. After 5 months they sent me a brand new gen 3 . I was pretty excited bout that too

Guest bkelm18
I've mentioned this several times. I got my SP2022 w/ NS for under $400, can't beat it IMHO.

Didn't know the 2022s were that inexpensive. I might just pick one up.

Guest motonut
Didn't know the 2022s were that inexpensive. I might just pick one up.
After verifying my invoice I corrected my previous post. The gun w/ std. sights was under 400. Sorry 'bout that.
After verifying my invoice I corrected my previous post. The gun w/ std. sights was under 400. Sorry 'bout that.

Without a doubt, a lightly used 2022 w/ night sights could probably be had for about $400 on gunbroker. You might just have to wait a while to find the right deal.

Palmetto state armory has the best deal on sig pro's. $369 I believe (last time I checked), with $10 shipping. Contrast sites though, and only 1 mag. Even if it was just 10 rounder, it is a deal that is hard to pass up on for a new in box product, even after transfer fee.

Edit, just checked palmetto's site. They dropped them down to $349 and have both 9mm and .40's in stock. I had been eyeballing their site for a while, as they have only had .40 every time I checked......looks like my credit card might have another purchase on it that I don't need.

Guest bkelm18

Either way, that's a great price. I've heard lots of praise for the 2022s.