Run&Gun Match - Music City Tactical Shooters

In response to several emails concerning this Saturday: Yes, we are having a match as normal. My apologies on behalf of MCTS for the delay in posting stages and announcements. We had some difficulties with stages for this match and other commitments. Website was updated early this afternoon. We look forward to a great turnout to help the club before the Music City Cup in November. Please accept my apology for this oversight.

NEXT MATCH: Run 'n Gun - September 17, 2011

Rules: IDPA Targets and Scoring, see stage descriptions for more details

Round Count: 161 Minimum

Click Here for Stages

**Disclaimer: I am not the normal stage designer for these type of matches, so please forgive my short falls.........

Edited by HOGNUT
Disclaimer
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping we would, It everyone liked the Zombie Match they will like the Run and Gun match.

Agreed. You get to aim center mass on this one. And this is a higher round count too.

Sent from my iPhone 4

Thanks for the heads up, Brad........LOL. Hope everything is well.

I'll tell you about it at the next NTPS match.................of wait..........you've never been there:biglol:

Seriously, I am going to hold you to your word about coming out to the Oct. match.:)

All is well, but I have to work Saturday so I can buy bullets (and pay the morgtage etc...) :D

No reason not to come out and shoot. Weather is going to be nice, and a great course of fire. If you liked the zombie match you are welcome to do all head-shots again. Or at least challenge your buddy to head-shots only. Of course then the buzzer goes and all bets are off.

I'll tell you about it at the next NTPS match.................of wait..........you've never been there:biglol:

Seriously, I am going to hold you to your word about coming out to the Oct. match.:D

All is well, but I have to work Saturday so I can buy bullets (and pay the morgtage etc...) :D

I guess I have to come since I'm supplying the bowling pins?

Great match today and good weather! Scores are posted for today's Run 'N Gun match. Click HERE to see them.

Also: there was a bullet box left on the range today. If you are missing one, please PM me with the description and to make arrangements to recover it.