Elenin Dwarf Star

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Search nibiru or planet x for better results, according to astronomers, an object that close to earth would be visable to the naked eye and would have a gravitational effect on the planets, furthermore that's not how physics works.

Even Carl Sagan dispelled this as myth and all aspects of it physically impossible, and I hate to attack someones character but the woman who started all this claims an alien race by the name of the zetas told her about it and she has moved the doomsday event date twice now.

Its just more 2012 idiots, personally I don't believe in that and in my opinion the fact that the callender ends in december 2012 in no way means the world will end, maybe they just said "hey guys we have gone really far on the callender, lets lay off it for a few decades." I mean hell it had to end at some point.

Ohhh I though you were talking about that other thing people go on about.

At any rate although nasa has discovered it they say when its closest to earth on Oct 16 it will still be 20000 miles from earth and it will have as much effect on the tides as a subcompact car, this comes from the astronomers at nasa, no alignment of the planets will change its trajectory nor will it be able to eclipse the sun (its only 2 miles wide lmao).

Either way thanks for the heads up.

Sitchin was a idiot. He made a mountain out of a molehill....There are a lot of things in this world I could be afraid of, but I chose to have no fear and live my life to the best of my abilities on a daily basis. Elenin may or may not be real, but I still gotta go to work everyday and do all the other stuff(like housework) everyday....Be prepared for anything at anytime and when or if something happens, you will be ready.

Guest Victor9er
I'm interested...just not enough to go looking for it. Why kill the thread?

Curiosity got the best of me so I looked it up....

Apparently it's a comet passing through our solar system that some people were claiming was actually a "rogue brown dwarf" star that would potentially have cataclysmic effects on Earth when it passed by during the week of Sept 21-26.... since we're all still here I think it's safe to say it was blown out of proportion a bit.

Expanding Number of People Saying ELEnin a Dwarf Star | RedState

Leonid Elenin – Elenin Is No Dwarf Star « Sydney Star Gazers

And I agree, why kill the thread?

I like the thread, lets keep it! Additionally, it seems like whenever someone sets a date for one of these "events" and it does not come to pass, they simply set a new later date. I have heard October and November as potential dates for the newest "events". I am pretty sure no one really knows whats up, or if they do they aren't saying...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Longshot1

Our problems wil not come from the heavens. Living in NW Ky right now in a rural community. Better watch out for the meth head zombies. They are coming to a neighborhood near you. You would not believe some of the accounts in the very small local papers of

crimes being committed. Holy cow this stuff is for real and appeals to those that see no way out.