Nooga Meet for April

Coming to Prentice Cooper  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Coming to Prentice Cooper

• Yes;on April 21 (fun with JC's Moss!)
    • No;I can not attend (JC's Moss hurts my shoulder)
    • Maybe on a different day/time
    • --------------------
    • Meet for lunch;YES
    • Meet for lunch;NO

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grout
Anyone wany meet for lunch first,What time to meet,etc.......

Would somebody please meet strickj for lunch.The man sounds hungry.:DYa'll have fun,maybe I can make it to one sometime.PS. If you eat mexican for lunch you may put more than bullets downrange:p.

Tower,if you get some free time let me know,and we can put some holes in paper at Carters,or meet for lunch,or something on another day

Well after the last meet it sounded like a week shoot was a good time,but now it appears its not,and with PC being closed this week(April 22-27)for hunting rescheduling it is out.

I will be there but not sure if anyone else will.

Sheep,just look for the guy who looks like this,I should still be there when you arrive untitled.jpg

Guest abailey362

I shouls be off around 3 today and heading over from the hamilton place area. I will be wearing a hhgregg polo. never met any of you guys so make sure to say hello

Guns packed: Check.

Ammo packed: Check.

Ears & Eyes packed: Check.

Wife's term paper done: Fail.

She's almost done with it, and it's not due till Wednesday morning, but there's a chance I might be drafted to help her with it tonight. Everything is ready to go, and I'm going to try to sneak over there for at least a little bit. But if I don't make it, that's where I'll be.

Guest abailey362

well I was there from about 3:45- 5:45 and the only person that I know of that showed up was sheepdog and that was right as I was leaving. maybe we can get a better turn out next month :rolleyes:

on the plus side I did get to shoot the new SKS and the new j frame...always a good thing to get range time in

Well, I ended up at the range by myself, but at least I didn't have to explain my poor shooting to anyone (for the record, though, it was the gun). Plus I didn't have to fight with anyone over the abandoned brass.

I'm up for next month, though. Sundays are best for me. Maybe I can get some help emptying those 33-round sticks next time...

Tower,if you get some free time let me know,and we can put some holes in paper at Carters,or meet for lunch,or something on another day

Well after the last meet it sounded like a week shoot was a good time,but now it appears its not,and with PC being closed this week(April 22-27)for hunting rescheduling it is out.

I will be there but not sure if anyone else will.

Sheep,just look for the guy who looks like this,I should still be there when you arrive untitled.jpg

I got your pm Strick! I am hoping to have free time this weekend, possibly Saturday or Sunday. I'll call you when my wife gets off of my cellphone and see if you have time!

Guest abailey362
How many other non members were there? I am trying to work out the best (no people) time to go to PC.

when I got there at around 3:45 (eastern) there were about 5 guys on 50 yrd, 100 yrd was empty, and pistol was completely full. By around 6 there was only 1 person there....so later is probably better.

Well I didnt get to make it.My mom took a trip to the emergency room early monday am.At first it looked like she would be let go with just enough time for me to make it,but they decided to keep her overnight to run some more test.All seems to be well now,although she does have to go back for an overnighter tomorrow for a sleep apnea test.so I dunno,hopefully everything will be ok.Its hard to think about someone quits breathing durring the night