Music City Tactical Shooters - 11/19/2011 2 matches 1 day

[h=4]NEXT MATCH: IDPA Match - November 19, 2011

5 Stage Match - Round Count: 87 rounds minimum

Registration starts at 8:30 AM. New shooters meeting 8:45 AM. Start shooting 9:00 AM.

Click Here for Stage Description

[/h][h=4]Night Match is for all current MCTS Members only and their guests. Shooters meeting will be at 4:30 PM. Match starts at 5:00 PM.

Round Count: 100 rounds minimum

Divisions: Handheld / Weapons mounted / Weapon mounted light with Laser

[/h][h=4]If you are wanting to participate in the night match, invitations from the members can be received during the day match.[/h]

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night Match is for all current MCTS Members only and their guests.

Divisions: Handheld / Weapons mounted / Weapon mounted light with Laser

i see you are trying to all rifraf out! :) dont worry i will be working nights :)

for what it is worth i think a light and laser division is a good idea. i did also mention this to the tiger team. and good job not using that four letter word. i believe that people should let the tiger know what you think. just my 2 cents but i think the the IDPA (the four letter word) should consider that today alot of people at home will have a weapons light and/or laser on there home gun, be it a handgun or long gun.

using a laser for both of us a hard thing to do. because if you are looking down the sights it is easy to lose the laser, you have make a effort to hold the gun low (so you are looking above the sights) to use the laser.

Guest gw2and4

My consolation for slow times at the night match was tying with Chip for most accurate with 10 points down.

Shopping today for a holster that'll hold my weapon mounted light. It takes way too long to mess around with a handheld light for 20-yard shots on an 8" plate sitting directly in front of a non threat (stage 5).

Great learning experience shooting my first night match. Thanks to all who designed the match. Definitely need to shoot more in the dark. It's good practice!

Sent from my iPhone 4

Greg I never Thank you for taken the Match Director I know its a lot of work but I know you can do it.

No thanks needed. I blackmailed him into the position. However if anyone want to show thanks for all of those that put on the matches week in and week out, setup on the steel match will need help at 7 AM on 12/3/2011.

Good shooting to all at the day and night match. A lot of missing faces(regular shooters but especially members) at the range this past weekend and at the Music City Cup.

Great Shooting Greg. Wish I could have been there but I am still getting my old house ready to go on the market. It should be ready in a couple of weeks in time for it to get cold and limit my shooting. Thanks for taking the Match Director role. Let me know if there is any way I can help.