VZ Slim line grips

jcoosi

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't help with your question but if you want some VZ's you need to get them today. They are running their black Friday sale through the end of today. Just put "black20" in the coupon code box when you check out and it will take 20% off of your entire order. I ordered two sets of grips on Friday.

Went ahead and ordered I already had some Aliens on my Springfield 1911 and I am very well pleased with them.Just curious to how the slim lines were.

Ordered some operators 2 for the sig 1911 tac ps I have on order and a set of etc for my dan wesson I will post pics later when they are installed.

Guest msparks

I have the ETC's in the slim line on my Sig C3. They are a good bit thinner, but not so much as to not give a good grip. I just ordered some 320's which is supposed to be the smoothest grip they make, also in the slimline.

I have some diamondbacks that came on my TRP, the wear out my rib cage when carrying. Any suggestions on smoother but still grippy replacements?

The double diamondback slim grips are some nice grips. I heard some sandpaper to knock the tips off makes a difference, though I have not done it.

Guest msparks

PS for me, I bought the 1911 Slim Hex Screws and Bushings as well as the vz O rings. Well I ruined the stock bushings (they were lock tighted in) the short grip screws were too short so I sent them back. I ended up using the stock grip screws which I had to file down a bit so they wouldn't protrude into the grip frame and hang the magazine up.

YMMV.

Added in edit. Since I just got the 320's today. I would guess that the slimline grip screws would have worked great, they are a little thinner than the ETC's

Edited by msparks
Guest msparks

Here is my sig with the 2 different grips.

Not that the brown grips are the 320's which are supposed to be the smoother ones. They are also thinner than the ETC (Elite Tactical Carry)

My plan is to use the ETC's this winter then switch to the 320's in the summer, when the gun will most likely be close to the skin.

IMG3899-M.jpg

IMG3900-M.jpg