How Fast and Accurate Are You?

Guest Ramtough47

Guest jackdog

5.01 is damn quick in my book, How good were your hits. I agree with tower, BG's would probably if still able being ducking for cover or existing stage left.

Nice shootin. I still want to run this a couple more times, doubt that I can get into the low fives but we will see.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to try to shoot this drill last weekend when I was at an outdoor range, but there was a match going on so I didn't get to.

I did get a chance to shoot something very similar tonight. It was one target at 3 yards and one target at 5 yards to the right of the first target, but not quite at 3:00, because it was in an indoor range, therefore the caveat is, it was not quite the same, but it was really close.

My raw time was 3.87, with one point down. This was an IDPA match, so my total time was 4.37 (and it was shot on an IDPA target because that's all we have). That translates to one shot out of the A-zone, which is not quite the same as the IPSC target. The one shot that was out was barely out, but it was still out, and it was the very last shot I fired. :rolleyes:

This was shot no concealment, with a stock Sig 226 in a Kydex holster (Uncle Mike's I think) at about the 3:30 - 4:00 o'clock position.

I don't have the everyone else's scores, but I will have them by the weekend (or I should) and I'll get them posted on my website if anyone is interested in looking at them.

Guest GlocKingTN
I tried it today!!!!! I shot +5 reload +5 = 5.01 seconds with -2 down???? But I'm not as fast & accurate as Ramtough !!!!!! I know because I've shot with him on several occasians !!!!!! But I can still hold my own????

Thats damn quick! A whole lot quicker than I could. But you do shoot IDPA dont you?

• 1 month later...
Guest BigJ45

I shot this in a USPSA classifier recently it is CM 06-03 Can You Count, it is two runs combined one to the right and one to the left. I shot this in limited in a combined time for two runs of 7.43 first run was 3.51 sec I bobbled the reload on the second string and shot a C the first shot after the reload in 3.92 sec. This only came out to 78% nationally that means that top level IPSC shooters are shooting this in around 2.5 seconds per string.